Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Wilfred Ndidi

Guest Danny Clender

It used to be so much easier when we signed midfielders from Forest, Derby and Villa. Now all we go on is trust and meaningless stats. 

On paper he sounds exactly what we need, but on the pitch, well lets wait. Anyway nothings confirmed yet, If we believed every Nigerian website we'd all be broke. 

10 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Another 19 year old Ranieri won't play?

So is it a Ranieri signing or not then?  Ranieri gets criticised by some on here the bloke can't win.  Doesn't play certain players, he gets criticised.  States the truth about certain players not being strong enough for the premier league yet I.e Kapustka and Musa gets criticised.

Let's not forget this is the man that gave Frank Lampard his chance at Chelsea built the team that won the league under Mourinho at Chelsea and won the league here last season, but no he doesn't know what he is doing does he?  " Oh he is a crap player that must be a Ranieri signing etc, etc.  Oh he is bloody good that's a Pearson or Walsh signing.  You couldn't make it up.

Haha the jokes about my username are so funny..... anyway. The story is in Leicester Mercury now.. I like the fact that Leicester are getting in good youth players as our squad is ageing quite a bit, but i would like someone like Silva coming in or maybe Schneiderlin. I think there was also talk about Mata leaving Man U so that would have also been a good shout imo. Still lacking defensively though. :/

Glad we're getting business done early. He absolutely has to be ready to step in immediately though. We don't need more promising players that aren't ready yet.

We need quality players ready to play and have a positive impact from the off.

Can play centre back or centre mid makes him sound very similar to Amartey. I wonder if we could eventually see him and Amartey taking over as centre backs within a season or two.

8 minutes ago, suffolk fox said:

So is it a Ranieri signing or not then?  Ranieri gets criticised by some on here the bloke can't win.  Doesn't play certain players, he gets criticised.  States the truth about certain players not being strong enough for the premier league yet I.e Kapustka and Musa gets criticised.

Let's not forget this is the man that gave Frank Lampard his chance at Chelsea built the team that won the league under Mourinho at Chelsea and won the league here last season, but no he doesn't know what he is doing does he?  " Oh he is a crap player that must be a Ranieri signing etc, etc.  Oh he is bloody good that's a Pearson or Walsh signing.  You couldn't make it up.

Completely agree, give everyone there equal chance. Hate the fact that people are calling for him to be sacked too.

55 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

If I remember correctly, owngoalnigeria.com were the first to break the story about Musa picking the #7 shirt so they do have expertise in this area.

Hahahahahahahaha lollollol

Sorry Ealing but we could look at a squad list see 7 free and link it to a midfield player. Or see 25 is free the number ndidi has atm and guess he will pick that.

Until he is seen in Morrison's this is bollox.

But I do hope its true.

It seems too good to be true.....but if it is.....

I'm delighted to see the City are trying to plug the massive gap, but I think we may need a bigger bench given his age....we'll be awesome in the future if we can manage to hang on to these youngsters. It's going to be 7, possibly 8 games before he's eligible to play for us and then we can think about changing to a 442 because no team will have worked out how to handle us playing this way.

I hope he's as good as  I've read about him. This should give us some good midfield cover and options when Mendy is up and running.

Archived