Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Morgan Schneiderlin

3 hours ago, Winsum said:

Matty James has been a very good member of the squad and has been very unlucky

with injuries.

However he is not in the same league as Mendy , Drinkwater or N' Didii and a 

move away from the club will hopefully benefit him.

The club has to move on

Before his injury, there were times he was keeping drinkwater out of the side..

Hopefully we will have enough in CM now with Ndidi and Mendy coming in.

If we keep hold of those 2, Drinkwater and Amartey, and they develop to the potential it looks like they have, we're going to have some midfield in a couple of years.

12 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

Hopefully we will have enough in CM now with Ndidi and Mendy coming in.

If we keep hold of those 2, Drinkwater and Amartey, and they develop to the potential it looks like they have, we're going to have some midfield in a couple of years.

It's a clever move getting ndidi in the January transfer window... he knows he won't be able to leave at 6 months at the end of this season but the next!

Honestly after what looks like (touches woood) an amazing signing in Indidi, and Mendy coming back to fitness is like a new player, we don't need another midfielder surely? I honestly believe that we now only need a ball playing CB and a RB in January and we will be ok. I think we will see Musa up front alot more and eventually playing with either Vardy or Slimani when he's back, and as others have mentioned Amartey will become a CB. We're pretty sorted 

7 hours ago, Winsum said:

Matty James has been a very good member of the squad and has been very unlucky

with injuries.

However he is not in the same league as Mendy , Drinkwater or N' Didii and a 

move away from the club will hopefully benefit him.

The club has to move on

Heres  one that doesnt agree..

Opinions opinions..

Yeh a month back this would have seemed like a great option to pursue but we do look confortable in that position now, with Ndidi and Mendy as new options we didn't have before (plus Jamo hopefully getting fit).

Would far rather invest in the defence. An RB and CB at least.

On 12/22/2016 at 08:02, MC Prussian said:

For the last time - the £25m mentioned in the article are referring to Depay, and not Schneiderlin! lol

Schneiderlin would probably cost (a lot) less than that.

No, 10 to 15 million is a reasonable price. Show me which defensive midfielders or how many of them cost that much in the 90ies (in relation to the players' standing and ability).

22 Million with add-ons...  :ph34r:

1 hour ago, STUHILL said:

22 Million with add-ons...  :ph34r:

Not worth that amount. I think Everton are getting royally screwed over in this transfer window and in their desperation, are willing to pay way over the odds.

But that's the (inflated) price you pay at this point of the year...

5 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Not worth that amount. I think Everton are getting royally screwed over in this transfer window and in their desperation, are willing to pay way over the odds.

He cost Man U 25 Million 18months ago. I just don't get where you get this 10 to 15million valuation from, especially considering Schlupp will go for over 10 million and Ulloa was valued at about 12 million in the summer. Every player's price is inflated, every wage is inflated, it is the Football world we live in now and have done for some time.  

I think Leicester should have gone for him. Doubt he would have chosen us over Everton, but he is a classy player and with him Drinky and N'didi/Mendy, with Amartey perhaps switching to CB, we would have such an awesome midfield, 

Ah well, will see how he does there. Good move for him and for Everton. 

11 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Thats the inflated price you pay anytime of year these days...

I for one am glad hes moving there so we can all move on and I don't have to see all this Schneiderlin talk! The clubs taken the decision to sign Ndidi instead and I think it was the better business decision, although far more risky.

Archived