Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Porto Match Thread

Just now, Kitchandro said:

No sorry, this is as bad as it gets.

I've seen shit teams but rarely ones that don't try. I've never seen a team try less.

That makes it worst.

This.  

And i'm sick of hearing shit like, 'you obviously weren't there in League 1' etc etc.  I have never seen a Leicester team give less of a shit.  Even under Taylor the effort was there.  This is just bollocks.

Just now, Kitchandro said:

No sorry, this is as bad as it gets.

I've seen shit teams but rarely ones that don't try. I've never seen a team try less.

That makes it worst.

I agree my good man, it has become embarrassing to call ourselves the champions of England, you can hear the mockery in commentators voices when they have to say it too. We are the worst champions ever, all stems from the shocking transfer window IMO, January has to be huge.

Absolutely shames the Premier League.  

Dressing room is lost.  Ranieri should be given until the new year to turn this around but if there's no sign of improvement then he should be encouraged to resign IMO. 

This is no longer a joke.  This is serious.  The club cannot afford to be relegated.  The financial damage alone would keep us down there for the foreseeable future.

What's the sense in bringing on a youth when we're being humiliated?

It's not fair on the lad and it's not fair on the fans who want to see a serious substitution. 

How can it be acceptable to get hammered? That's basically what he's saying.

Who do you think they will wheel out to say how much they care and that it's got to be better ? I think they've all had a turn. Albrighton the most recent. 

I think they they will have to wheel out the skipper after this one. Tune in to lcfc.com by the end of the week. 

Just now, SheppyFox said:

I agree my good man, it has become embarrassing to call ourselves the champions of England, you can hear the mockery in commentators voices when they have to say it too. We are the worst champions ever, all stems from the shocking transfer window IMO, January has to be huge.

Prepare to be disappointed.  Who in their right mind would sign for us now?

2 minutes ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

This.  

And i'm sick of hearing shit like, 'you obviously weren't there in League 1' etc etc.  I have never seen a Leicester team give less of a shit.  Even under Taylor the effort was there.  This is just bollocks.

We are beyond awful but 'Taylor' should be a word that is evoked on very, very rare occasions.

7 minutes ago, BlueSi13 said:

Can't believe Ranieri even played Drinkwater in this one.  If he's crocked we could/should be genuinely planning for Championship football next year.  

We couldn't buy a performance, let alone a win.

Yes, strange decision. Almost like he had a plan !

Archived