Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Gaston Ramirez

43 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

I'd take a punt with Memphis Depay got to be a good shout quality player spoiled at Manure  needs a club and coach like ours to Develop into a real gem Manure once saw ??

The guy is a huge talent. Worth a punt for the right price and wages. Not sure he fits into our team ethos, but other than media and rumours, I actually have no idea what his attitude is like. All I know is that he has not produced at Man U and so been ostracized all season.

Depends on the fee of course, but if we could offer them an acceptable amount in the form of appearance and performance related add-ons, then could be a deal worth looking at.

His goal scoring record for PSV was amazing and still only 22. PSG look like they may be bidding though and he is Lyon's no.1 target apparently. 

5 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

2 goals in 17 isn't great but he looked a threat in the 2 games against us. Just can't see where he fits in, especially if we are going to play at least the away games with only 1 up top. Defence is the priority 

2 goals and three assists. Okazaki has two goals and 0 assists in 16. He's created significantly more chances than Okazaki too, though Okazaki has played fewer minutes.

He seems like a tidy player, and was great in the game at the King Power against us. However, personally I don't think he's much better than what we already have and would rather see our existing signings played more often and given more of a run in the team. I also feel that with our new midfield triple threat of Ndidi / Mendy / Drinkwater that Drinky will be able to pull the strings a lot more often (2nd goal vs Everton away was a good sign) so not sure we now need an attacking midfielder.

Earlier in the year we were linked with Adrien Silva which is now dead in the water. But with him you could understand that he was significantly better than anyone else we have on a technical level (bar Mahrez). If we are going to bring in another creative midfielder then I think it's better to go for someone like that. Doubt we could get Sigurdson now or at the end of the season, but that's more the level I think we should be aiming for.

1 hour ago, sylofox said:

You must have spent a lot of time with him to know that.

A week after signing for Utd he went out wearing fake gold teeth the kid thinks hes special that's enough for me. And his body language when he's played has been poor.

Archived