Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blizzard

Southampton (A) Post Match thread 3 - 0

I'm surprised it's being discussed to this length.

The reality is, it was garbage. Our team for many weeks, if not months, has looked garbage.

No one expected us to do anything like last season, but I doubt anyone expected us to be this poor either.

Ranieri on the post match interview on Radio Leicester said the players were ok..and that it was HIM and the formation that was the whole problem.

Hes talking out his arse again. The players also didn't look like they gave a shite.

Im fed up hearing rubbish from him and seeing rubbish from them.

Garbage.

Poor line up today. playing 3 in midfield and only one winger left wither Fuchs or Simspon exposed at all times. This was perfectly demonstrated by the fact that in the first 15 monute Simpson was torn apart by Tadic. Gray moved to that wing and that side looked beeter, but this left Fuchs exposed and that's where the first goal came from. 433 does work but it needed Albrighton to start instead of Okasaki. Which is tough on Okasaki because he did nothing wrong today.

The result of this unbalanced formationtio was that Drinky was playing completely out of position being pulled wide to try and cover the full back. Full backs were exposed and only Gray was an outlet for moving forward. 

Finally felt very sorry for Jamie today. just no service, no body getting to him and giving him support. he made some excellent runs but now one up with him to take advantage. I believe that if we do play 433 when Mahrez and Sim get back then it will be Slim starting ahead of Vardy.

Anyway onwards and upwards I'm sure we'll learn from today and kick n for the rest of the season. We have to because the alternative will be relegation.

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

The reality is, it was garbage. Our team for many weeks, if not months, has looked garbage.

No one expected us to do anything like last season, but I doubt anyone expected us to be this poor either.

Ranieri on the post match interview on Radio Leicester said the players were ok..and that it was HIM and the formation that was the whole problem.

Hes talking out his arse again. The players also didn't look like they gave a shite.

Garbage.

And if he'd blamed the players you'd call him for rubbishing the players publicly. That's not Claudio's style, he does his talking in the dressing room.

Just now, Webbo said:

And if he'd blamed the players you'd call him for rubbishing the players publicly. That's not Claudio's style, he does his talking in the dressing room.

Well he don't seem to be doing a lot of effective talking there either does he?

Its garbage.

8 minutes ago, foxy boxing said:

Abject woeful useless pathetic disgraceful poor cringeworthy aimless dire awful inept lethargic, we have no attacking threat with no service to Vardy while Okazaki just cannot do it in the Premier league, he just isn't a threat whatsoever as much as I love the guy, great attitude but offers nothing and falls over in a match at least a dozen times.gray is just so selfish and fails to put players in scoring positions time after time and just skies the ball, ndidi and Mendy are very young and inexperienced and constantly lose the ball while are defence is always a danger to concede a goal or two

Apart from that everything is alright :-)

I'd also add that the harder you work the better results and luck you tend to get. We've gone from being the hardest working team to being in the bottom 3 for work rate. 

People are put in positions at the club and are expected to perform at a high level, and like any business under performing leads to consequences.

We can only speculate on here what the problems are, but it cannot carry on as it is.

Manager, players something is dreadfully wrong and unfortunately the easiest option is to change the manager, the players will remain on their nice big contracts, it's all very sad.

Gray made a few poor decisions especially shooting when he could pass.... Yet he was our only decent player today. The rest were utter rubbish. All of them made huge errors. Drinky has been really poor. 

Thinking we spent all this money if only we had spent that money on players like Barnes (Burnley) and deeney.

People can accept losing and having difficult times but that performance was as bad as it could be.... Genuinely impossible to give too much credit to anyone and not sure what we do next I'm afraid. It was never this bad under Pearson to be fair. Players efforts need to improve drastically 

8 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Garbage.

Okay.

Let us sack the manager and the whole team.

But, wait a moment...

14 minutes ago, foxy boxing said:

Abject woeful useless pathetic disgraceful poor cringeworthy aimless dire awful inept lethargic, we have no attacking threat with no service to Vardy while Okazaki just cannot do it in the Premier league, he just isn't a threat whatsoever as much as I love the guy, great attitude but offers nothing and falls over in a match at least a dozen times.gray is just so selfish and fails to put players in scoring positions time after time and just skies the ball, ndidi and Mendy are very young and inexperienced and constantly lose the ball while are defence is always a danger to concede a goal or two

Couldn't agree more 

Bumper pay rises, that 'ah f××k it we've won the league' attitude from many, the drive has completely left this team. Claudio on a hiding to nothing you can talk it up and ask for fire in their bellies but they just don't want it or show it. They are letting down the man who led them to glory.

5 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Personally, I wouldn't call him for rubbishing the players publically. I'd actually like to hear an interview with Ranieri where he actually said it how it was, rather than the nonsense he keeps coming out with.

The players need a massive kick up the arse. They have become overpaid primadonnas, living off last season's success and not looking like they give a shite. There's no use dressing it up in any other way. They don't look bothered and don't seem to be playing for the manager. 

Its going to be difficult to avoid relegation if we don't get at least 4 points from the next 2 games. I can't see us getting more than 1 on recent displays. Lets prey Algeria get knocked out of the Africa cup and we get some Mahrez magic.

9 minutes ago, Webbo said:

If it really is a lack of desire/aggression from the players after last years success a change of manager isn't going to stop that.

What about chelsea last season? Sometimes the manager loses the dressing room and a change does work,better we try something than just wait till we hit the bottom 3.

Archived