Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wilson_6

Burnley 1-0 City Full time

5 minutes ago, toddybad said:

I said in september we'd go down. Unlike the season of the great escape we were/are offering absolutely nothing going forward and dont have the players to defend. I've seen nothing to change that opinion. The only hope we have is that ramirez comes and somebody tries to put their foot on the football. Even that probably won't be enough. Broken dreams after the possibilities last season opened up. To make it worse i predict we'll lose 6-0 in the first leg to Sevilla and we won't even have that bit of unreality to look forward to any more. Shambles. 

Depressing, realization post of the season goes to...

4 minutes ago, toddybad said:

I said in september we'd go down. Unlike the season of the great escape we were/are offering absolutely nothing going forward and dont have the players to defend. I've seen nothing to change that opinion. The only hope we have is that ramirez comes and somebody tries to put their foot on the football. Even that probably won't be enough. Broken dreams after the possibilities last season opened up. To make it worse i predict we'll lose 6-0 in the first leg to Sevilla and we won't even have that bit of unreality to look forward to any more. Shambles. 

Be astonished if we don't lose 8-0 to Savilla..all very depressing.

I've had enough of this shit now. I have stayed quite quiet and just put up with it but I can't anymore. 

I listened to the audio book about us winning the league in my car on the way to work for a few weeks at the start of the season, and I realised just how integral NP was to turning our club around. All the brilliant steps we took, all those excellent initiatives we took, all those inivitive staff members we took on, it's all gone to shit. The team doesn't look fit anymore. They used to. They used to want to fight for each other and kill for each other but the team spirit is nothing like it used to be. 

Rudkin can sod off out of our club. He isn't qualified to be a director of football. What makes a coach qualified to sanction transfers?! I wanted us to break the bank this month because at the moment we are going to be in the Championship next season. He just reduses to spend money on the players we really needed. 

The new signings pretty much to a man have been crap. I would say N'didi and Slimani aside, anyone signed from the summer to now has been a failure. 

I still felt confident when we were rock bottom of the Premier League in 2014-2015 because we always played well. I don't feel confident any more. We have been truly awful for 95% of this season. We are live on BBC, Sky and BT Sport 5 times in February. The World is going to see us play a lot. And that is horrifying. 

Yeah we were marginally better today. But only because we were still in the game with 5 minutes to go. We didn't create any chances again. Vardy isn't making the runs anymore. He doesn't seem that quick anymore. Mahrez couldn't find vardy if we offered him a bonus for making a 5 yard pass. Drinkwater isn't half the player he was. Fuchs genuinely looks like a different player altogether. Morgan and Huth just bully and foul strikers and that's it. There's nothing good about our team anymore. 

God bless them when we have to play Sevilla in a few weeks because we are in so much trouble. 

We were pretty unlucky to be fair. It was a relatively even game, against a team that have outstanding home form, and we probably should've come away with at least a point. At least the players put in a decent effort this time round too; a few more performances like that, and we'll comfortably avoid relegation, maybe even hit top ten with a bit of luck....

.....said no one ever. That was fvcking terrible. 

8 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

I wondered how long t would be for the pearson in morons come out of the woodwork hes history we dont want him back cant you fooking understand that ffs!!!

Nope I don't understand that. Under Pearson and Walsh we got players in who turned out to be great for the team and premier league winners. We built for the future bringing in hungry players who had a point to prove. We had a squad of fighters and a togetherness that kept morale high, which in turn creates better form.

Under Ranieri we have got in players who have no idea of the English game and look awfully out of place. Some of which can't even kick the ball straight(Musa) and yet they keep being played over players who time and time again prove themselves worthy. Ulloa's treatment has been terrible and I don't much like the way King has been casted out the side for average Joe Mendy/Ndidi. His signings have been poor and have clearly not fit into the "players who fit our club goals and have the right attitude" category.

Not mentioning that this season we appear to have no game plan at all. 4 5 1 at Burnley ffs, play our way and take it to em. What happened to our fast paced counter attacks? Nowadays we just seem to hoof the ball aimlessly in hope that Vardy will teleport to it's position. 

I would take Walsh and Pearson back at the drop of a hat. 

If Vokes was from South America the media would be going mental after he stuck his hand out and controlled the ball to smash it in. 

Burnley had the huff and puff but I cant remember Kasper having many saves to make. It was tough luck on our centre backs who coped quite well with their forwards. Ndidi was stand out for us but again the ones who we expect to "make the difference" in Gray, Mahrez, Drinky and Mahrez played like shite. This hoofball is getting ridiculous as well because not only cant we win a header our midfielders are nowhere near the front lot for the second ball. Its shocking that our players cant do the basics, really shocking.

Claudio 7/10 for formation as I thought that was the best set up for this game. His subs were right and tinkering of tactics during the game as well.

The Players 4s and 5s/10 apart from Ndidi 7.5/10 - I cant believe for one second CR is telling them to hoof it like they are

The Ref 0/10 for missing that basketball by Vokes

Rudkin - 0/10 WTF is this man doing lol 

Just now, Charl91 said:

We were pretty unlucky to be fair. It was a relatively even game, against a team that have outstanding home form, and we probably should've come away with at least a point. At least the players put in a decent effort this time round too; a few more performances like that, and we'll comfortably avoid relegation, maybe even hit top ten with a bit of luck....

.....said no one ever. That was fvcking terrible. 

lol

10 minutes ago, Barky said:

We weren't good by any stretch but neither were Burnley. They didn't deserve to score, we didn't either, should have been 0-0, hence it was a fairly even game. I know you're part of the 'full on rage and massive emotional meltdown at every single opportunity crew', but I prefer a bit of rationality on my toast, thank you.

No, you're just wrong. They battered us and totally deserved to win.

We were outclassed, that's not an exaggeration. They pinned us back for the entire second half.

Your post is 'optimism' at it's very worst. Refusal to look at reality.

Watching this pile of turgid shite week in and week out without even looking like getting a corner let alone scoreing a goal. Absolutely nothing positive about this season. In October I believed that we would finish bottom and as the days go by and the performances get worse the more likely finishing bottom becomes To put the icing on the stale cake CR said it was a good performance. I love CR for what he did last year but Stevie Wonder can see what is wrong.

Just now, The Floyd said:

Quite hilarious that was arguably one of our best away league performances of the season and we managed 56% pass completion. 

That is the number 1 factor of why we are doing so bad not enough players who can put a few passes together 

3 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Claudio Ranieri on @BBCRLSport: "The performance was good. We fight until the end but there was a bad decision from the referee."

(put in wrong thread originally)

Delusional. There was also the penalty they should have had

2 minutes ago, lcfcdamo said:

The reason we aint scoring is because of the defence if all they ever do is hoof it then how can we create an attack all stems from the defence we have that many bad players with the ball its incredible 

some of them long balls to Vardy to flick on lollollol

6 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Who's performance Claudio the bus driver or the kit man or the Physio cant be the sorry shower wearing blue kits tonight buddy ??

For me though im rather hoping Claudio doesn't get sacked but he's allowed to resign with dignity what he has done for us last year was just amazing,and if those highly paid prima donnas have played shit to get Claudio sacked and disrespected him then they can go and fook off too they dont deserve to wear the blue and gold of Leicester City and earn the highly paid salaries they get and dont deserve  i really hope its not player power that's got us in this shit ?

I do belive he should resign but who do you get in to manage a team of hopeless fooks 

3 minutes ago, crazyleicester said:

I cant remember Kasper having many saves to make

Unlike the Burnley keeper who managed to finish his Times crossword and build an airfix kit of a small boat in between baking some very nice fairy cakes.

Can't see where our next points are coming from. We make a mockery of the word 'Champions' and the club is falling apart in every way shape and form.

If we stay up it will be an insult to those who go down because every one other than us and Hull City are actually fighting to stay up.

Shambolic. Made even worse by the fact it took almost 5hrs to get here!

2 minutes ago, lcfcdamo said:

The reason we aint scoring is because of the defence if all they ever do is hoof it then how can we create an attack all stems from the defence we have that many bad players with the ball its incredible 

But why are the defence being allowed to have the football? We didn't do that last season, we made sure the centre backs cleared the crosses and that was it. Now we're letting them have the ball, we knew they were shit on it so why give them the option of passing?

We are so stupid like that, we have got to find a way to win it higher up the pitch or it will keep happening every week. Pressing would be a start!

Archived