Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wilson_6

Burnley 1-0 City Full time

I thought we played some good stuff at times and were unlucky to be on the wrong end of a cheat goal  On another day Mahrez and Vardy win that for us.  With a few more performances like that and a bit more luck I think we'll be fine.

Can we realistically see the team and set up as it is turning this around?  Sadly I think not and other sides are now starting to do the business. Swansea, Palace even tonight. Something has to change. If not we are doomed. I think Claudio has probably come to the end of the road sadly as he seems incapable of turning it round. It's not as if we're unlucky. Trouble is who's out there and is it too late even now?

We're gonna go down. 

Deserve to as well

We've got absolutely nothing. 

Don't look like scoring. Keeper don't make saves. Donkeys at the back. Can't defend set pieces. Hoof hoof hoof ball non stop. Vardy looks shot. Mahrez doesn't put a foot in. Okazaki is shite and can't even stand up. 

Feel is now too late to get rid of Claudio but thinks hes lost the plot 

Not even scored in the league this year 

Atrocious.

Swansea improving. Palace have a half decent manager. Sunderland have Defoe

We're ****ed. 

Over paid ***** all of them 

Still searching for the first away win in seven months... Urgh.

Can't wait for Ranieri to come up with yet another shower of excuses for an abject performance, sugarcoating it all.

But in all fairness, the players' performances so far have been utterly disappointing. They should all collectively hang their heads in shame - and take our scouting department and recruitment team with them.

We've statistically had worse seasons than this but I've lost virtually all enthusiasm for it now. We play terrible football, we barely score, the players aren't remotely interested in doing anything special and the away form has collectively been some of the worst displays I can remember.

I'm just resigned to defeats in these away games, and we are getting worse. Relegation is staring us in the face now, we had a gap but that has gone.

Everyone involved should be ashamed of their efforts this season in the league, 23 games and roughly 6 good performances. That's on a par with two years ago.

4 minutes ago, Karljohn said:

Hold on. We are Leicester City. This is normal right? Relegation scraps R Us.

Exactly this!  We can hope for better, expect better, but this is a traditional Leicester City situation.  I, like many others, was optimistic at the start of the season.  That makes the low table position harder to take, but hell, this standard-issue Leicester!

I still believe we will end up in 13th place, six points above the relegation zone.

Archived