Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wilson_6

Burnley 1-0 City Full time

That squad does not have enough to stay up on current form. It's absolutely criminal we haven't signed anybody. The fact he admitted he has no say in transfers makes me feel even worse, knowing that Rudkin is deciding which players we should bring in.

You cannot sack him.. Hopefully he will see this job is now going to be hopeless so better to resign and retain your dignity.. All very sad. But it is the players that have us in this mess.

Thought we defended quite well for a change. 3 shots on target for them and only scoring through the most blantant handball since Maradona... Keeping the ball away though :dry: Too much aimless hoofing even from the midfield, and Vardy looks absolutely shot of confidence to the point he can't even trust himself to take it from six yards out.

I usually get angry about decisions. But they deserved that, they'd have deserved it if he'd punched the ****er in... we make our own issues, we could have even defended that corner better.

Burnley were organised and excellent, Barton MOTM was spot on.

No idea what we do... getting rid of Claudio would be incredibly harsh but the style of football, or lack there of, is what has to change. 

Joke team. Joke performance. Joke transfer window. Joke tactics. 

I really want Ranieri to turn this around, but I don't think anyone is capable. 

We have too much shite in the team. How is any manager supposed to play in any way other than hoof ball when our entire defence, most midfield and strikers can not pass. 

Just shit. Vardy is on 5m a year and looked like a little crackhead got on the pitch by accident. 

Yet again rubbish football. Aimless hoofs up to Vardy which we are never going to benefit from.

We don't look to keep possession of the ball at all.

it's simple for me Ranieri has to go.

Morgan seems a totally different player to last season and Huth insists that everything goes into touch.

It wouldn't be so bad if we had players coming in who I thought may bring some creativity with them or players that can pass the ball out from the back but we have done nothing to rectify the problem. 

Thought it was an even game and we deserved our away draw and clean sheet. Shame we got done by a blatant handball. When your luck's not in, it's not in.

Burnley are a team in the image of their manager - whiney, gimpy bunch of nerds, feels horrible to have lost to that shower.

1 minute ago, NewEnglandFox said:

4 of the 5 teams below us played tonight. All got points.

15th and 5 points above the drop 2 hours ago. 16th and 2 points above now.

For the first time all season i really actually think we are going down how can this happen 

Horrible horrible horrible... we wouldn't look out of place in league 1/2 at the moment let alone the championship. So devoid of any attacking ideras and the majority of our team treat the ball as if it is a bomb that they can't get rid of quick enough, extremely worrying can't see where the next points are coming from...

Looking desperate I'm afraid. No encouragement again. N'Didi was ok, Schmeichel kept us in it. The rest were a disgrace.

Nobody can say we aren't the worst team in the league right now. We started the season averagely, hence we're not in the bottom 3, but we've regressed to beyond turgid now. We've been outclassed, actually outclassed, by Burnley, Sunderland, Hull, Middlesbrough and Watford.

Really starting to think we'll go down.

We can't and won't stay up with this football quality. Rightly so. Battered by Burnley. Well done Champs.  Why Gray got subbed? How the fvck was Vardy on the pitch until the very end of the game? Why not Musa for Vardy and keep Gray in?

never seen a team in my life look so clueless in my entire life. we lost battles all over the park today lost header after header and was agony to watch. subs didn't have no impact and going forward it is just out to the winger and put a cross in to our 5.10 striker great.

Burnley passed it round and through us so easily tonight we made them look excellent these are the games we should be going full throttle at but we look like we just playing for a draw my faith in claudio is gone 

Archived