Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wilson_6

Burnley 1-0 City Full time

1 minute ago, MONreborn said:

I think the owners need to make up with Mr pearson and get him back in immediately. It just seems to be a perfect fit and only pearson can save us now. 

What are we going to do when Pearson dies? Disband the club?

We can't just turn to Pearson every time things aren't going well. There has to be other managers out there FFS.

Not sure if it's our defenders who cant play the ball on the floor, or our midfield who don't offer for it.

If we play it out from the back we could get mahrez and grey 1 v 1 rather than pickin st long ball scraps

it shouldn't be too much to ask to play football against Burnley 

I think tonight (even though I started to think it after Bournemouth away) realisation of Championship football has hit home tonight.

I, like the players, have given up. The football is s**** and so are their attitudes. The owners will be probably try and sell up and leave when we go down as well to rub salt into the wounds.

When Man Utd smash us, it will sound like St. James Park after a McClaren defeat in the Stadium.

Just now, Eskay said:

Season review.

Shinji gets the ball....falls over.

Drinkwater gets the ball....passes backwards 50 yards diagonally out of play.

Albrighton gets the ball....hoof.

Defenders get ball.....hoof.

Simpson gets the ball.....lol.

Corrected it for you.

2 minutes ago, sishades said:

Unlike the Burnley keeper who managed to finish his Times crossword and build an airfix kit of a small boat in between baking some very nice fairy cakes.

Yeah I agree we didnt test him much. We had 3 or 4 longer shots that hit the target, one that Heaton spilled and Vardy should have finished. They had plenty of balls in the box and long shots that never hit the target. They get the winner from a cheat hand ball Maradona style. Even Kasper started complaining ala Shilts for a bit of retro love. Dont get it twisted here, Im not saying we played well because we didnt as we couldnt string two passes together but we defended well at least and Ndidi looked very promising.

Was very worried after the Southampton game, now I am preparing myself self emotionally for the drop! Gray and Vardy were awful. What has happened to Danny? Don't think I saw us win a second ball all night. Morgan's legs are gone. Kasper, Ndidi, Huth, Albrighton, Simpson and Fuchs gave their all but we are just dire going forward. Easily the worst team in the League right now.

Claudio looks shell shocked. If the owners do not step in and ask for Claudio's resignation we are done for. We will be laughing stock if we go down after last season. I think we are down to anyone but Claudio for manager. Cannot believe I am writing this so soon after winning it last time round. Without a managerial change I cannot see any way we do not go down. 

If we get relegated it could really **** the club up things are wrong its quite clear Schlupp couldn't wait 2 go leo all but desperate 2 get out players nowhere near putting the effort in like last season wot is gone so wrong behind the scenes 2 create all this 

Archived