Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wilson_6

Burnley 1-0 City Full time

We lack organisation, quality, confidence, commitment, and spirit to turn this around.

I personally accepted nothing has improved or will, and we are by far the worst side in the division by far at present, and cannot see this shower keeping us up, championship next season I feel.

And I've still not heard how well we played in the post match interview by Claudio 

2 minutes ago, daz*dsb said:

Image result for not sure if serious

We weren't good by any stretch but neither were Burnley. They didn't deserve to score, we didn't either, should have been 0-0, hence it was a fairly even game. I know you're part of the 'full on rage and massive emotional meltdown at every single opportunity crew', but I prefer a bit of rationality on my toast, thank you.

First half was okay and we matched them. Could have scored when pressure was on. Vardy fvcked one that went out for a throw-in. Mahrez looked lively.

Fvck knows what was said at half-time but we invited pressure on and Burnley were all over us. Could barely string 3 passes together and couldn't create pressure on them. Ridiculous strategy 2nd half because counter-attacking clearly wasn't working but for a couple of Mahrez chances.

Awful. We offer absolutely nothing going forward. I just can't see how we're gonna get out of this rut :( After the owners stuck with NP and saw us survive it wouldn't surprise me if they stick with Ranieri... but to me it seems like he's lost the team and has no ideas how to fix this mess

Just now, Tuna said:

Ranieri - 'I'm pleased with the performance'.

I'm sorry but the guy is full of shit. 

God bless his lovely soul for what he did last season but it's like ****ing groundhog day listening to him roll this same bullshit out after every ****ing turd performance. 

I said in september we'd go down. Unlike the season of the great escape we were/are offering absolutely nothing going forward and dont have the players to defend. I've seen nothing to change that opinion. The only hope we have is that ramirez comes and somebody tries to put their foot on the football. Even that probably won't be enough. Broken dreams after the possibilities last season opened up. To make it worse i predict we'll lose 6-0 in the first leg to Sevilla and we won't even have that bit of unreality to look forward to any more. Shambles. 

1 minute ago, City_4_Life said:

Performance was good. lol

1 minute ago, Tuna said:

1 minute ago, peterborofox said:

Claudio says it was a good performance on RL 

lol

Clueless 

Guys.  Guys.

You can't quote me from two weeks ago... 

lol

We can't and won't stay up with this football quality. Rightly so. Battered by Burnley. Well done Champs.  Why Gray got subbed? How the fvck was Vardy on the pitch until the very end of the game? Why not Musa for Vardy and keep Gray in?

Everyone seems to be picking up points, we're doing nothing, if nothing changes then we will be in the championship next season.

I said to my brother in law a couple of months ago it'll be typical Leicester to win the league and then get relegated the next.

And it certainly seems likely ATM.

We refused to spend an extra couple of million to secure Michael Keane (and others) when we were in the best position the club will EVER be in. Yet again the best defender on the pitch and we're stuck with a side doing nothing but defending and we're not even good at it 

1 minute ago, Tuna said:

Who's performance Claudio the bus driver or the kit man or the Physio cant be the sorry shower wearing blue kits tonight buddy ??

For me though im rather hoping Claudio doesn't get sacked but he's allowed to resign with dignity what he has done for us last year was just amazing,and if those highly paid prima donnas have played shit to get Claudio sacked and disrespected him then they can go and fook off too they dont deserve to wear the blue and gold of Leicester City and earn the highly paid salaries they get and dont deserve  i really hope its not player power that's got us in this shit ?

Completely played off the park and the manager is pleased.  What a clown.  We were hanging on since the 20th minute. Barton got motm.  A bloke who couldn't cut it in Scotland.  The manager is finished.  No one looks bothered and his tactics are a disgrace. One goal in 6 games is an embarrassment. 

Archived