Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
frany104

Ranieri OUT

5 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Don't think any manager can keep us up with that back 4! 

Just praying Benny and Amartey can be our saviours there. 

Wague --Benny--Amartey--Chilwell

Big Nige would know what to do.

3-5-2 

same defence as end of 14/15 season. Albrighton and Chilwell wing backs 

2 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

What can a new manager do? I want him out for not actually managing this side and forseeing what was needed. But the owners hell bent on keeping a man who spent 11 hrs negotiating a loan deal for a guy not good enough to replace these four, seriously?!?

Ranieri (in a Ranieri kind of way) made it quite clear in the Burnley post-match interview that Wagué was signed against his will.

6 minutes ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

I've been here a while and agree with him, can my opinion count for something?

No one is saying his opinion doesnt count. Im saying that its funny how the twitchers love the negativity. If you go back two seasons when we were in a relegation battle you would read even worse and even more people coming out of the woodwork with negativity.

For the record, we have so many CR threads here, just make your point in there and stop starting new threads saying the same shite,

4 minutes ago, maddog said:

Yes because a new manager will suddenly make Huth, Morgan and Fuchs youthful world beaters.

The only pair I can think of to replace Claudio is Martin O'God and Keane.on a short term contract.

1 minute ago, dylanlegend said:

Yes Ranieri had no input into recruitment this season.

We've been following Molla Wague for years....

Every team recruits stronger players than the previous season. Look at fergi dalglish shankley. We ****ed up big time. We bought back up players. Rudkin out 

I've said before with rule changes  Morgan & huth completely redundent what do we do give them improved contracts ,that's why  I blame the manager you sore it at start of season and what we do get someone on lone who's not ready  unbelivable 

Archived