Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
frany104

Ranieri OUT

Just sat at my fathers before traveling back and  watching the Neville, Quinn and Carra analysis who usually talk drivel but boy they have got it bang on!!

Chairman needs to step forward and act with a comment that backs the gaffer and then the team need to stand up!!

The analysis on the defence, vardy and work rate is so spot on .....

I don't like Quinn but he's bang on ....players don't rule and back the manager and worst case deal with the players depending upon the Division we are in!!

Ranieri's post match interviews are doing my tits in. I know his English is limited but he's churning out some right old bollux. He doesn't come across as knowing what the solution is. 'Empty words' as the bloke on Sky just said...

Just now, desertfox2 said:

Who else is there Col?

No one mate. He can't do much worse, but he's a 22 year old and let's have it right, we conceded shit loads of goals when he was in the side. 

My point is that the problem is hugely bigger than any of us probably thought and that to rely on one young player to come in and change our fortunes is a. Unrealistic, b. Unfair.

1 minute ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Wish I was! Sure that's what he said in the RL interview, question was why didn't you bring kaputska on for example, he replied no no why would I change we were playing well

Oh my; we're done if we don't change something, 

Just now, Col city fan said:

No one mate. He can't do much worse, but he's a 22 year old and let's have it right, we conceded shit loads of goals when he was in the side. 

My point is that the problem is hugely bigger than any of us probably thought and that to rely on one young player to come in and change our fortunes is a. Unrealistic, b. Unfair.

Ndidi is 19 and was our only decent outfield player today at Copenhagen and Ghana he has always played as a CB. Could be he was out of position as a makeshift CM. But he can tackle is good in the air fairly quick just 0 threat going forwards. He has the tools and Morgan and Huth need a rest and shaking up.

Genuinely hope he resigns rather than being sacked. After the greatest ever achievement in our history, maybe even sport it would be tarnish it all if he was sacked. Same if we get relegated, if that happens we won't get remembered for that but for the champions that got relegated. Like majority of fans right now I just feel flat. The players need a hard look at themselves. 

4 minutes ago, Old Fox said:

Just sat at my fathers before traveling back and  watching the Neville, Quinn and Carra analysis who usually talk drivel but boy they have got it bang on!!

Chairman needs to step forward and act with a comment that backs the gaffer and then the team need to stand up!!

The analysis on the defence, vardy and work rate is so spot on .....

I don't like Quinn but he's bang on ....players don't rule and back the manager and worst case deal with the players depending upon the Division we are in!!

Yep watched it all, Quinn talking sense and to be fair the others weren't far off either

Tell the players he's here til he wants to go............ put the ball in their camp

We get relegated they can all Fvck Off

I don't think it's in the owners DNA to react by sacking the manager. If they didn't sack Pearson when he looked like he had run his course in the championship and again when we were going nowhere at the bottom of the league then I don't see them nailing CR the season after he wins the league.

30 minutes ago, Babylon said:

We won the league with that back four, to suggest we can't stay up with them is silly.

For 6 months they have looked woeful. We won't stay up with them.

They not only leak goals, but they also break down our attacks by their constant hoofs.

8 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Ranieri's post match interviews are doing my tits in. I know his English is limited but he's churning out some right old bollux. He doesn't come across as knowing what the solution is. 'Empty words' as the bloke on Sky just said...

His out of ideas

if he can't get it right after this long when we can all see the major flaws, what hope is there?

hopefully Hulls performance against untitled away has sealed CRs fate

1 minute ago, Worthington said:

The owners have to change this NOW.

There's absolutely no point giving CR an extended stay of execution as, whilst he remains manager, this gutless shower of shit, (KS and WN excepted), aren't going to bother even trying !! They'll happily turn in 'non-performances' 'til he does get ousted ! You get the feeling that they don't give a merry about the fate of the team, provided they eventually get their own way.

I like Claudio, but he HAS to go if the team are to have any chance of survival.

Put Shakespeare in charge until the season's end....He does seem popular with the players.

Line-up wise Amartey has to slot straight into the back four, preferably with Benny or Molla alongside him.....Wague might have been 4th or 5th choice at Udinese, I don't care, he simply HAS to be better then Morgan/Huth on current form. Vardy should be binned for a few weeks, (contributing zero atm), Slimani has to be our number one striker, Leo number two...Mendy and Kapuska should be involved too and Chilwell should replace Fuchs ASAP...

SURVIVAL IS GOING TO NEED BATTLE AND BOTTLE. At present, we have neither !

All emotional and you are entitled to an opinion...

No offence but yours is drivel imo.....Shakespeare won't save us and actually a panic sacking sends completely the wrong message to the dressing room.

now is the time for strong leadership and the owner needs to back the manager....privately I would get the squad in a room and tell them that CR is in charge this season and next and either stand up or get on your bike.

IF we get relegated then we will lose the wasters and rebuild this great club....

14 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Wish I was! Sure that's what he said in the RL interview, question was why didn't you bring kaputska on for example, he replied no no why would I change we were playing well

On the 3rd sub question he said "what substitution could i have made".

43 minutes ago, Benguin said:

What a ridiculous thing to say. You joined in late 16 on your logic I could say oh god here's one of them bandwagon jumpers.

People that join in to add support is one thing. People that have a mouth and want to kick people when they are down is another. If I was a glory hunter jumping on a bandwaggon I wouldnt be talking about positive stuff. Im just sick and tired of our so called fans on burying our club over the years and they just dont know what a fan is and how to act. This is yet another Ranieri out topic (we have loads that could have been quoted in) and the forum is full of doom. However.....

Just go back two years, read the threads that were kicking about and you will see what moronic things were said when we were in the relegation zone. Then go a few months forward and read what was said about Claudio before he even managed a game. The idiotic reactions of people not even giving him a chance was embarrassing. Then we did a once in a lifetime thing and won the premier league. Can you believe that? We actually won the prem. Changes have happened both upstairs and on the pitch and for whatever reason we arent doing it at the moment but its not one mans fault. He is being made to be the scapegoat whilst he defends players who have stopped performing. When I read stuff like that, its so freakin annoying nut whats worse is that so many are now agreeing. 

Lets hope Claudio keeps us up and we go a little deeper in the cups we are in and I`ll be rehashing a lot of this stuff myself. Lets see what happens.....

Archived