Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
frany104

Ranieri OUT

2 minutes ago, crazyleicester said:

People that join in to add support is one thing. People that have a mouth and want to kick people when they are down is another. If I was a glory hunter jumping on a bandwaggon I wouldnt be talking about positive stuff. Im just sick and tired of our so called fans on burying our club over the years and they just dont know what a fan is and how to act. This is yet another Ranieri out topic (we have loads that could have been quoted in) and the forum is full of doom. However.....

Just go back two years, read the threads that were kicking about and you will see what moronic things were said when we were in the relegation zone. Then go a few months forward and read what was said about Claudio before he even managed a game. The idiotic reactions of people not even giving him a chance was embarrassing. Then we did a once in a lifetime thing and won the premier league. Can you believe that? We actually won the prem. Changes have happened both upstairs and on the pitch and for whatever reason we arent doing it at the moment but its not one mans fault. He is being made to be the scapegoat whilst he defends players who have stopped performing. When I read stuff like that, its so freakin annoying nut whats worse is that so many are now agreeing. 

Lets hope Claudio keeps us up and we go a little deeper in the cups we are in and I`ll be rehashing a lot of this stuff myself. Lets see what happens.....

Not trying to debate the merits of whether or not Ranieri should go or frankly anything to do with the football club. I was just merely pointing out the absurdity of claiming a post count and join date on an internet forum has any relevance as to someone's opinion.

1 hour ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

What can a new manager do? I want him out for not actually managing this side and forseeing what was needed. But the owners hell bent on keeping a man who spent 11 hrs negotiating a loan deal for a guy not good enough to replace these four, seriously?!?

Well with a new manager we could have a least a bit of hope . With Ranieri you know we are going down, it's as simple as that.

I've been sitting on the fence a few weeks now but after today's mess sorry Claudio you need to go and thankyou so much for what you achieved with us last season but it seems the jobs too big for you now !

We need a younger hungrier manager with some fresh new ideas to keep us afloat in the Premier League,Mancini is out and about he was at West Ham last week and I can't see them getting rid of Billic and he definately isn't a front runner for peps job so is he scouting out our opposition could he be Claudio's replacement i for one would welcome Roberto Mancini fresh ideas and he'd give our sorry sack a kick up the Ars e 

so let's hope we can sort this out before ifs far too late Top and Vichai time to stop being gentleman and do what you need to do to keep us in this league and keep us from being a bigger joke than we are now !!

2 minutes ago, Bunyip said:

Well with a new manager we could have a least a bit of hope . With Ranieri you know we are going down, it's as simple as that.

Many would have held that view with 10 games to go in Pearson's final year. So it's not as simple as that.

1 hour ago, GaelicFox said:

Stick with him till end of season come what may 

football has no soul if we sack him 

I can live with relegation because I have been to the 3rd tier with City and it's how city roll 

but if we sack Claudio we are soulless ! 

And be I don't want to be part of a soulless business 

And I don't want to be seeing championship football ever again. If he's not up to it he has to go the club is bigger than any manager , it has nothing to do with soul it's a business.

1 hour ago, GaelicFox said:

Owners are billionaires and we are sent free 

so I'm pretty sure we will be here in 100 years 

stick with the man and show respect 

Trouble is it's clear the players don't respect him.

I don't think we should sack him i really think Top or Vichai should Ask him for his resignation let him go out with his head high his reputation intact and not another asking to his name !!

Time to retire Claudio you made us great and something happened to which we'll never know made us crap either way I'm sure you'll get a very large final pay packet,thanks for the memories Claudio the highs the lows now the insanely lows !!

5 minutes ago, l444ry said:

Many would have held that view with 10 games to go in Pearson's final year. So it's not as simple as that.

Yes it is. There is no comparison to the way we fought under Pearson even when we were losing. Compare that fight and attitude to what you saw today. There is no way will we stay up under Ranieri whether it's his fault or not. 

Not a Leicester fan (so sue me), but I looked at this site to see if it was actually true that some Foxes supporters are in favour of the club sacking Ranieri. Didn't think it could possibly be true, but seems that it is.

With apologies to those many, many supporters with reasonable attitudes (that owners should come out in support of Ranieri, there needs to be more clarity, there needs to be a change of tactics etc etc), those of you calling for Ranieri to be sacked are the most miserable, deluded, fairweather fans football has ever seen.

Reality check:

(1) Leicester is a mediocre team (I support Swansea, I know about mediocre teams) that is precisely where it should be this season - the lower reaches of the Premiership. That's the club's natural place; it's obviously never going to be a top 6 club. 

(2) Somehow, by some sublime alchemy, last season, YOU WON THE ****ING PREMIER LEAGUE. 

(3) To repeat: LAST SEASON, YOU WON THE PREMIER LEAGUE.

(4) That achievement lies somewhere among the most remarkable football stories of all time - probably in the top ten. Have Granada ever won La Liga? Offenheim the Bundesliga? Of course they haven't. Teams like Leicester City simply don't win national championships, let alone the richest national championship in the world. 

(5) Nothing remotely that good will ever happen to Leicester City again. Ever, ever again.

Rather than marvelling at this, and basking in the glory of it and looking forward to a Champions' League (YES. CHAMPIONS' LEAGUE. A COMPETITION YOU WILL NEVER BE IN AGAIN) second round tie against Sevilla, and appreciating the fact that you are now an incredibly well-liked club, youse lot are talking about sacking the guy who made the miracle possible.

If you sack Claudio Ranieri, you will not only tarnish last season's achievement within Leicester City FC, but your reputation outside in the wider world of football will go from one of the most beloved teams in the land (hard to remember any team that has enjoyed the general goodwill Leicester have had since last season) to the most hated club in Britain. The most soulless, least grateful, most vilified.

Enjoy the miracle that has happened to Leicester City. Who gives a sh*t if you play Championship football next season? It's just football. Last season you were witness to a biblical miracle, way beyond 'just football'.

Jesus wept. Ffs, you have a great club, don't ruin it.

2 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

He's got to go but truth be told I think we'll need a total rebuild anyway. He alone isn't going to save it. This group of players would forever be tainted with playing to get the bloke who won the league sacked.

I don't think we need a total overhaul on players, I don't think we're in that bad of a position - we need someone who is going to come in a knock some heads together, get some fight back in the side and be able to offer something with game management. 

A quality man or two at the back and we should be good as a squad. 

I adore the man as a person - I think he carries himself with so much dignity and class, but, I have accepted that unless a change is forthcoming, I think relegation is all but guaranteed. If I'm being brutally honest, I am actually more sure this is the year we will go down than I was during the Pearson year of the Great Escape and you all know how much I 'loved' his management style. 

It will be a sad end to what began as such a heartwarming story, but, rational needs to come over sentimentality. The players clearly seem to have given up the ghost and I don't even think some of his support staff want him here either. So obvious today at points.

That, said, in an ideal world he'd turn it around and we would have no need for these conversations. :( 

What if the club does nothing -

... and we survive! ... masterstroke by the owners to support the manager when he needed it the most.

... or we get relegated ... if only the owners had done something in November/January/February!

Didn't we do this with Pearson but then sack him anyway in the Summer of 2015? I really do care but I genuinely don't know what the Club should do, if anything.

Maybe progress in the FA Cup/Champions League will mitigate people's fears and help confidence in the PL. Can you see CR getting us promoted if we go down? I can't, but I can see him helping us progress in the cups this season! ... and then if we win either ... can the Club really sack him in the Summer?

1 minute ago, turtle2000 said:

Not a Leicester fan (so sue me), but I looked at this site to see if it was actually true that some Foxes supporters are in favour of the club sacking Ranieri. Didn't think it could possibly be true, but seems that it is.

With apologies to those many, many supporters with reasonable attitudes (that owners should come out in support of Ranieri, there needs to be more clarity, there needs to be a change of tactics etc etc), those of you calling for Ranieri to be sacked are the most miserable, deluded, fairweather fans football has ever seen.

Reality check:

(1) Leicester is a mediocre team (I support Swansea, I know about mediocre teams) that is precisely where it should be this season - the lower reaches of the Premiership. That's the club's natural place; it's obviously never going to be a top 6 club. 

(2) Somehow, by some sublime alchemy, last season, YOU WON THE ****ING PREMIER LEAGUE. 

(3) To repeat: LAST SEASON, YOU WON THE PREMIER LEAGUE.

(4) That achievement lies somewhere among the most remarkable football stories of all time - probably in the top ten. Have Granada ever won La Liga? Offenheim the Bundesliga? Of course they haven't. Teams like Leicester City simply don't win national championships, let alone the richest national championship in the world. 

(5) Nothing remotely that good will ever happen to Leicester City again. Ever, ever again.

Rather than marvelling at this, and basking in the glory of it and looking forward to a Champions' League (YES. CHAMPIONS' LEAGUE. A COMPETITION YOU WILL NEVER BE IN AGAIN) second round tie against Sevilla, and appreciating the fact that you are now an incredibly well-liked club, youse lot are talking about sacking the guy who made the miracle possible.

If you sack Claudio Ranieri, you will not only tarnish last season's achievement within Leicester City FC, but your reputation outside in the wider world of football will go from one of the most beloved teams in the land (hard to remember any team that has enjoyed the general goodwill Leicester have had since last season) to the most hated club in Britain. The most soulless, least grateful, most vilified.

Enjoy the miracle that has happened to Leicester City. Who gives a sh*t if you play Championship football next season? It's just football. Last season you were witness to a biblical miracle, way beyond 'just football'.

Jesus wept.

You don't pay money every week and travel all over the Country to watch this shite.

He won the league  and? That's last season, it's gone. Chelsea didn't think twice about sacking Mourinho.

Archived