Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RODNEY FERNIO

Swansea City ( a ) next Sunday

CR cannot play Huth and Morgan together they are a car crash I do however think Morgan is less one dimensional than Huth therefore. I would play Simpson Morgan Benny and Chilwell  Ndidi Drinky Amartey Mahrez Gray and Vardy, Kasper between the sticks.  Slimani may not be available as I believe he is carrying a knock

14 minutes ago, The Guvnor said:

CR cannot play Huth and Morgan together they are a car crash I do however think Morgan is less one dimensional than Huth therefore. I would play Simpson Morgan Benny and Chilwell  Ndidi Drinky Amartey Mahrez Gray and Vardy, Kasper between the sticks.  Slimani may not be available as I believe he is carrying a knock

I would play this but Slimani is fit and I would start him over Vardy He has recovered from his knock, hence why he played 30mins against Derby. Ulloa still out though I think. 

2 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Have i missed something with Slimani? Thought he had a knock but was rested against Man U and came on against Derby and was fine?

May well be fit but Sky Sports today suggested he was not 100% but yes I realise they are not always correct.

4 minutes ago, The Guvnor said:

May well be fit but Sky Sports today suggested he was not 100% but yes I realise they are not always correct.

Strange decision by Claudio if he wasn't fully fit then. I think we will see him, maybe on the bench though if still not 100%

Concerning though, as Vardy just doesn't have the same impact at the moment. 

Claudio said slimani isn't 100%. I don't expect you will see him

I think the mantra will be not to lose. I can understand this, given that a defeat will be bad for so many reasons. so if we are planning to keep a clean sheet and be tight, why will he start with mahrez in a 4-4? he should play the same system as at everton but with vardy I/o ulloa.   I imagine we will play the usual 4-4-1-1 with drinkwater and ndidi midfield, albrighton and mahrez wide and oka behind vardy. we will play deep and look vulnerable and lose to an 85th minute goal courtesy of a dodgy jon moss decision.

and then everyone will moan that we didn't go for it. i'm ok with a safe draw rather than risk a defeat but give the fellas a chance by going 4-5-1 (4-3-3 if you prefer to call it that)

For me I thik Claudio will go 

Schmiechel

Simmo  -  Huth -  Morgan - Chilwell

Mahrez - Ndidi - Drinky - Gray 

Slimani - Vardy 

I dont think he'll pick Benny but he could do instead of Huth 

I think he may try Chilwell not Fuchs but he may be cautious about the Gray Chilwell axis being weak/inexperienced defensively

Amartey did OK on Wenesday but given his African Nations exploits I dont think Claudio would risk him 

I dont think Slim is 100% but we need to have a bit of physical presence for our long ball get outs 

Subs: RonRob, Amartey, King, Mendy, Benny, Albrighton, Okazaki maybe not the Moose this time

1 hour ago, oxtonfox said:

For me I thik Claudio will go 

Schmiechel

Simmo  -  Huth -  Morgan - Chilwell

Mahrez - Ndidi - Drinky - Gray 

Slimani - Vardy 

I dont think he'll pick Benny but he could do instead of Huth 

I think he may try Chilwell not Fuchs but he may be cautious about the Gray Chilwell axis being weak/inexperienced defensively

Amartey did OK on Wenesday but given his African Nations exploits I dont think Claudio would risk him 

I dont think Slim is 100% but we need to have a bit of physical presence for our long ball get outs 

Subs: RonRob, Amartey, King, Mendy, Benny, Albrighton, Okazaki maybe not the Moose this time

He won't play two number 9s and Vardy and gray.

Kasper

Amartey Huth Benny

Albrighton  King Ndidi    Chilwell

Mahrez           Gray

Slimani

Optionally Morgan for Huth, Drinky for King (if he's sorted his head out), Ulloa for Slim. Attack! If we go for a draw we'll lose.

2 hours ago, Dr The Singh said:

We're gonna be raped

We're going to nick this one and win 2-1.

The no wins away has to end at some point this season and Swansea is finally it.

We'll take a first half lead, be quickly pegged back to 1-1 then nab the winner on 73 minutes with a counter attack.

Archived