Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RODNEY FERNIO

Swansea City ( a ) next Sunday

Ndidi to sit deep and look after SIgurdson.

Play Albrighton and Slimani and peeper them with crosses.

Would play Amartey at CB against Derby and see how he goes, if he shows he can play there, through him in for this game. 

Chillwell in for Fuchs and Gray in the hole behind Slim.

Mahrez to come to life and we get a sneaky 2-0 win!

I watched their game against Man City and sad to say but they're a lot better than us. They defend better and when they get possession they actually know how to play football. 

6 minutes ago, daz*dsb said:

PUT ON YOUR SHEEP COSTUMES BOYS AND GET READY FOR A BIG WELSH PUMPING. 

They're gonna **** us so hard we'll end up in the field next door. 

Why do you have a sheep costume readily available? Is this something you do regularly? lol

Fuchs,Drinkwater,Simpson,Vardy,Okazaki,King (and sad to say) Morgan must be left out....No desire,creativity or confidence,

We have some decent players to build a new team around  Ndidi,Amartey Slimani, Chilwell,Mahrez ,Kasper and Gray.

C'mon Claudio ,what is there to lose ? What we cant accept is watching the same dissapointing effort week after week.

Schmeichel

Albrighton        Amartey          Ndidi    Chilwell

Drinkwater                   Mendy

Kaputska                      Mahrez                          Gray

Slimani (if fit)

What have we got to lose.

15 minutes ago, chicagofox said:

Zieler

Amartey Benalouanne Wague Chilwell

Gray Mendy Ndidi Kaputska

Ulloa Slimani

Yup. Let's drop our Player of the Season by a country mile (despite missing 8 games through injury). That'll help us to our first away win.

We've just got to stop playing Morgan and Huth together. It's got to be one or the other from now on. Drop Amartey or Benalouane in there. Could even put Amartey at RB and Benny at CB. We MUST get fresh blood in the backline because we then have different qualities just in terms of positioning and retaining the ball.

Honestly I think mixing the centre backs up will solve half our problems because we will at least begin to keep the ball a bit better.

The other problem is then getting Vardy to lead the line and defend from the front, running about like a nutter (like he used to) or dropping him and giving Slim and Okazaki a go at partnership.

Wings take care of themselves with Musa/Mahrez/Gray/Marc to choose from.

Drinky/Ndidi/King/Mendy then also takes care of itself.

I don't care what people say, this team is massively underperforming and doesn't need a COMPLETE overhaul. Claudio needs to get the selection right and the team orders right otherwise a new manager will. He can't keep coming out and backing the twats that ain't putting a shift in for him.

9 hours ago, RODNEY FERNIO said:

Probably the most important fixture of the season.

Draw ... not a disaster

Win ... might temporarily shut up the doom mongers.

Lose ... think we'll get relegated

So if we win you wont be posting for a short while? lollol

Criticise the doom mongers in one sentence then become one in the next.

For me this Swansea fixture will literally define our season. 

Win-I believe we will kick on and get the points needed for survival. 

Draw-we will be in exactly the same position, hoping the others around us have all messed up. 

Lose-we will be in the bottom 3 going into a champions league fixture and for me that will be curtains. We all know how difficult it is to get out of the bottom 3 once your in. 

I think our demise is staggering, particularly when you look back at the reverse fixture at the start of the season. We were miles better than Swansea at the KP. Yet few of us are confident of going to there place and taking all 3 points. 

5 hours ago, chicagofox said:

Zieler

Amartey Benalouanne Wague Chilwell

Gray Mendy Ndidi Kaputska

Ulloa Slimani

You'd seriously drop Schmeichel? He is the only one with any sort of credit this season. 

Id certainly change the defence. It can't really get any worse so nothing to lose. 

I also agree with playing Slimani if fit and Ulloa 

That back four cannot start together again. Vardy is not effective anymore and simply does not set the tempo. Effectively, he is surplus on that basis. 

Kasper

benaloaunne - because we have no one else.

morgan

simpson - he ridiculously is the only other option.

albrighton

chilwell

ndidi

mendy

drinkwater

mahrez

slimani.

Dreading thia one, it really is massive. We could do with our current back line getting crocked in the Derby game and giving Wilf and Benny a game, surely can be no worse. No doubt Ranieri will tell us that Amartey (to replace DD) is injured (not that he's that good, but he moves faster than ageing group we have at the moment. I'm going to go into hibernation before the game.

Archived