Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RODNEY FERNIO

Swansea City ( a ) next Sunday

Replace Fuchs with Chilwell, Amartey for Simpson and Musa ousting Vardy (beginning to think he's more dangerous than Vardy now).

We should win this with ease with their poor defence.

Must put pressure on from the first whistle.

There's probably going to be a massive difference between the team I'd like to see and the team that's going to be picked, Muzzys right though, Benny won't play and I doubt the cabbage will start either. However, who ever does play, just go out and attack playing balls to feet rather than hoof. We can be brilliant up until we concede when heads drop and players give up. Please don't play a Vardy or Drinky. Please play Slim, Gray and Mahrez up front, pretty please. 

21 minutes ago, WoodyFox said:

Schmeichel,

Simpson, Amartey, Benny, Chilwell

Albrighton, N'didi, King, Mahrez,

Gray, Slimani

Not sure about Simpson (I'd swap amartey) and bring in Was. But great team. Much better side with Vardy and Drinky out. Which is no dig on them

Kasper

Simmo - Wes - Benny - Chilwell

Mahrez - Ndidi - Drinky - Gray

Slimani

Vardy

With three of those lads playing 120 mins Im not confident Claudio will go that way but Id like to see that side. Playing both Slimani and Vardy was the one I was thinking about as it may be wiser for Oka and Slim for this one but I think we have better players running towards there goal than running towards ours so I want some serious attack love. 5-4 every match day!!!

I don't know why everyone is picking these teams!?! We know full well what the team will be. The only ones that could start at he weekend from tonight are Chilwell, Gray and Albrighton.

Ranieri said himself he was resting players for the more important weekend game. 

2 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Replace Fuchs with Chilwell, Amartey for Simpson and Musa ousting Vardy (beginning to think he's more dangerous than Vardy now).

We should win this with ease with their poor defence.

Must put pressure on from the first whistle.

Don't get too carried away, Musa did fk all tonight

Benny, amartey centre halfs, chilwell if not to fatigued and Simpson either side.

mahrez, drinky, nididi, gray across the middle.

slim and musa up top.

4-4-2, as commented Wes and huth have been shown tonight we have better options, and Claudio must see they are a large part of the problem.

2 minutes ago, dylanlegend said:

My guess for the weekend, what CR will pick not saying I would:

Kasper

Simpson

Morgan

Huth

Chilwell

Albrighton

Ndidi

Drinkwater

Mahrez

Gray

Slimani 

I can see this being the team, although I'd be tempted to give Drinkwater a reminder that he needs to re-find his form quick by starting King. Based on today he may also have Musa up with Slim and fancy Gray on the wing - but that would mean sacrificing Albrighton, who may not have had many great games himself lately, but who's crossing (when they do work) you want when Slim is playing.

4 minutes ago, jon1bc said:

Don't get too carried away, Musa did fk all tonight

Agree he didn't look like scoring, but let's be fair, he chased everything from the start- at least a lot more effort than Vardy has been putting in recently .  Don't under estimate his effort and the pressure it puts their keeper and back line under when they know they have a striker sprinting to close them down. Also, his pace should have got us a definite pen and keeper sent off. Saying all that, he's still not yet good enough for  prem 

The reality is that Ranieri will not drop the Captain, it's not in his makeup to do that. Morgan will play and I hope alongside Benalouane.

I'm not sure whether Morgan or Huth are as bad as each other or one is worse than the other, so I really don't know how to solve that problem.

I'd pick: Schmeichel, Amartey, Benny, Morgan, Chilwell, Gray, Albrighton, Mahrez, King, Ndidi, Slimani.

Big result today and definitely morale-boosting.

My only concern is this won't be the same crop of players starting on Sunday :(

Thought they all looked up for it to be honest.

Anyhow we cannot lose to Swansea! We need a win ideally but even a draw can continue to build some momentum.

Then to Millwall for a place in the quarters.

Praying its the start of a little run for us :fc:

I think Chilwell had better games.

Kasper

Simpson              Morgan                   Fuch

Amartey

Albrigton    Meady      Ndidi        Grey       

Slim Shinji                                         

1 hour ago, dylanlegend said:

My guess for the weekend, what CR will pick not saying I would:

Kasper

Simpson

Morgan..Benny