Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brisfox

letter to Millwall's Chairman

The letter is brilliant Brisfox, well done to you!

Not quite sure why people expected you to employ a Lawyer to get this letter done "properly"?

How many people write to Football Chairman's these day's anyway? I reckon he'll be delighted to read this letter.

1 hour ago, brisfox said:

At least I was there on Saturday and I had to walk through their fans on my own on the way back to the car. Bet half the people who posted on here wouldn't have had the balls to do that.

what do you want? A medal?

You come across just as much as an attention-seeker as some of the Millwall fans.

10 minutes ago, Karljohn said:

Well the club have complained too so maybe the OP letter isn't such a bad idea. 

to which Millwall have responded saying 'if there was a problem, why was nothing mentioned on the day' lollollol 

2 hours ago, Lako42 said:

This has to be some sort of joke right?

I took the opportunity to get right stuck into the southern pussies, inside and outside the ground.

At one point I had some fat, stinking **** in a string vest in a headlock whilst dishing it out to 4 of his bell cheese mates. All in all I reckon I gave a good hiding to at least 9 of their lads outside the ground, ****ing lovely afternoon away.

I hope we get them next season when I hope to be a bit fitter, they'll get it harder than those 11 lads in Porto who I introduced myself to.

That's a lie there's no way the guy in the string vest had any mates!

7 hours ago, brisfox said:
I sent the following to Millwall's Chairman today

Dear Sir,

I was an away supporter at the Leicester game on Saturday. I have been a supporter of my team for over 50 years and attend most home and away games. This Saturday was an absolute disgrace in terms of behaviour by your fans, people could have got killed by the disgusting scum who support your team. I saw numerous fights break out (all instigated by Millwall fans). Your club needs to take a good hard look at itself before somebody gets killed or seriously injured. Our coaches had their windows broken (are you going to pay Woods Coaches for the repair? No? Thought not)

As for me, I will never again visit your ground and I will never again support my team away from home. Your fans have killed my love for the game. I hope you are very proud of yourself.

By the way, this is not sour grapes, good luck to you for your win. I sincerely hope Spurs beat you. You deserve to rot in League 1.

So you won't travel to any other grounds just because the Millwall fans are morons. Whatever, man.

For what it's worth, brisfox was pretty much telling everyone on here that we were putting our lives at risk if we stayed in L.A. for the Paris friendly. He also suggested that everyone stay in San Diego instead. Luckily we were able to survive the constant drive-by shootings and armed robberies and still had a wonderful time in sunny Southern California.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, brisfox said:

I have been going to football since I was 7 years old (61 this year). I support the team home and away (including in Seville on Wednesday) and yes I have seen worse over the years (The worst being Red Star in Vienna). So, the general concensus is , "Just put up with it", Is that what you are saying? It is acceptable to throw bottles and coins at disabled away fans, to brick coaches full of supporters? Do we wait until somebody gets killed? Is it acceptable banter to attack people? It isn't me who needs to grow up

Sorry u feel that way mate. Understand it's not the worst thing u have had to witness at an away day but am sure being in your 60's don't help. Am sure if it was some other posters Dad/Grandad people would have a little more understanding. You can always get yourself a kodi box & watch every match in the comfort of your own home. 

2 hours ago, Lako42 said:

I took the opportunity to get right stuck into the southern pussies, inside and outside the ground.

At one point I had some fat, stinking **** in a string vest in a headlock whilst dishing it out to 4 of his bell cheese mates. All in all I reckon I gave a good hiding to at least 9 of their lads outside the ground, ****ing lovely afternoon away.

I hope we get them next season when I hope to be a bit fitter, they'll get it harder than those 11 lads in Porto who I introduced myself to.

You terrify me. I've seen harder nuts on a Christmas cake sunshine.

6 hours ago, daz*dsb said:

A very professional and well written letter with plenty of supporting evidence for your various claims. 

I'm sure the Millwall chairman will take it very seriously and it won't be rattling off the inside walls of his wastepaper bin within seconds of reading the opening line. 

:dry:

The  fact that he uses words like 'scum', I think they'll let him off as it's in the style of a five year old.

3 hours ago, Lako42 said:

Southern pussies? You sound like an absolute melon m'duck.

Some responses would be different if objects had hit their dad, mum, son, daughter, wife or girlfriend. The guy is clearly angry and upset, just went to watch his team after all and saw innocent fans frightened by the experience.

Some years ago Millwall played Chelsea in a cup replay at Stamford Bridge. Millwall tore the temporary stand at the shed end up and threw seats towards the old bench seats. I was in there as a guest and the pushing towards the exit to flee from the seats, coins even darts led to an almighty crush at the exit, people were being lifted off the floor, kids screaming and crying, women the same, a horrific experience that I won't forget. 

Have a think about your response to the OP, and the bigger picture.

Dear Sir,

I was an away supporter at the Leicester game on Saturday. I have been a supporter of my team for over 50 years and attend most home and away games. This Saturday was an absolute disgrace in terms of behaviour by your fans, people could have got killed by the disgusting scum who support your team. I saw numerous fights break out (all instigated by Millwall fans). Your club needs to take a good hard look at itself before somebody gets killed or seriously injured. Our coaches had their windows broken (are you going to pay Woods Coaches for the repair? No? Thought not)

As for me, I will never again visit your ground and I will never again support my team away from home. Your fans have killed my love for the game. I hope you are very proud of yourself.

By the way, this is not sour grapes, good luck to you for your win. I sincerely hope Spurs beat you. You deserve to rot in League 1.

I have been a City supporter for 57 years now. Millwall fans have always been this way, but the seventies were when they were at their worst. The hard core of their "fans" were dockers, and they don't come any tougher than that, trust me. They would bite your head off if they could.. In that same era visiting grounds like Charlton (at the Valley in those days), Arsenal, Chelsea, and Leeds, was a very risky business, as you may well remember. I got "lumped" a good few times.

Much as I admire you putting forward your views to the Millwall chairman, I have witnessed far worse. We all know that to be a Millwall supporter, you have to have a hole in the brain caverty, so they will never change, sadly, but don't let them put you off going to other away games. By doing that you let them win. Just either ignore them, or wrap a metal lamp post round their necks.

2 hours ago, The_77 said:

So you won't travel to any other grounds just because the Millwall fans are morons. Whatever, man.

For what it's worth, brisfox was pretty much telling everyone on here that we were putting our lives at risk if we stayed in L.A. for the Paris friendly. He also suggested that everyone stay in San Diego instead. Luckily we were able to survive the constant drive-by shootings and armed robberies and still had a wonderful time in sunny Southern California.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pity about the shooting a mile down the road the day before the game. Listen, matey, i lived in SD and worked in LA so i think i know what i was talking about. Luckily nobody got hurt  when they went there.

8 hours ago, brisfox said:

Dear Sir,

I have been going to football since I was 7 years old (61 this year). I support the team home and away (including in Seville on Wednesday) and yes I have seen worse over the years (The worst being Red Star in Vienna). So, the general concensus is , "Just put up with it", Is that what you are saying? It is acceptable to throw bottles and coins at disabled away fans, to brick coaches full of supporters? Do we wait until somebody gets killed? Is it acceptable banter to attack people? It isn't me who needs to grow up

Looks like there is a ticket up for sale, everyone!  :whistle:

Archived