Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Ranieri sacked

1 minute ago, adejo92 said:

Yeh, good point, but i shall refer you to my first comment. His name WILL echo on Monday night, you will hear it from your living room.

I doubt I will hear it from my living room.  Apologies, but I don't believe in sentimental pointless gestures, but I'm a fan, and so are you, if you and others want to that's your choice, I will be on the stands focusing on my true love, my football club and the team that represents it

Just now, MPH said:

doesnt matter. they are still professionals and its as clear as day that the effort just isnt there. Theres been more than one set of tactics that have won the prem in the last 10 years....

I disagree, effort wasn't there but I've seen effort recently and I've seen people wanting to do better. But we're being set up to fail over and over again, last night an example. Asking the two forwards to press but nobody else. Shattered the forwards but for nothing as they could pass it around them with ease. Baffling.

However bad things have been results and performance wise this season I'm really saddened by this. Clearly something was wrong and he probably didn't have the bo11ocks to address it, but he gave us memories we never thought we would ever experience. "A champion of England, You'll always be that!"

Clearly the persistent rumours about him losing the dressing room were true.

Had to happen, actually think we will stay up now. Although very very surprised the Thais had the balls to do it.

Suspect the players may want Pearson back but not convinced he's any good without Walsh. Has he got any more amazing backroom staff contacts hidden up his sleeve?

Archived