Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Ranieri sacked

He was taking us down fast and regardless of your thoughts on the players, there was obviously a huge conflict going on. You can't fire the team and something had to change.

Last year was the best ever but you don't allow this wound to fester until we are relegated. There has been no response on the pitch and he had to go.

Maybe too late, I wish Claudio well for the future....looks as though it's a massive clear out behingd the scenes too.....no mention of Rudkin so does this mean we're still fcuked for future transfers.. Must say a big thank you to all of the players for being so piss poor to make this happen.

I'm demanding 90 mins of chanting his name on Monday night. This is a man that delivered the impossible to our crappy little club, a club we all love but let's be honest the best we ever hoped for was mid table stability in the prem. Claudio came in and ripped up the rule book, he gave hope to every supporter of every club in the world that's not a traditional big club and this is how we repay him??? Such a pathetic fickle sport we all love. I will forever be greatful to him and Monday night I'll be belting out his name louder than I did against Everton in may, thank you Claudio, you're a legend.

I always thought our owners were honourable men, I actually thought last weeks statement counted for something, not just the dreaded vote of confidence. 

A humble, honest man who gave me the best season and probably the greatest day of my footballing life. Let down badly by those around him.

I just feel hollow and shame.

13 minutes ago, blue90boy said:

What an awful decision. Not even a year since he delivered the greatest result in the clubs history. Happy day for the evil trolls.

What does that mean?

Are you referring to everyone who has a different opinion to you,if so your a prat.

8 minutes ago, Staffs Fox said:

Thank you so much Claudio, you've provided me with my greatest footballing memories,

You went about your business with a great dignity and always put the reputation of the club and its players ahead of a sensational headline,

Best of luck sir

This

There is a part of me that wishes that football wasn't an industry where immediate results are so important. If only we were floating around mid table and could give him the benefit of the doubt, if only Premier League football wasn't such a superior product to the alternative. You won't ever see a manager achieve such a remarkable thing whilst conducting himself with such dignity as Claudio Ranieri.

But it is the right decision. Relegation is unthinkable and this gives us the best chance of surviving. He cannot arrest this run of form, he's made so little attempt to change things and what he's tried hasn't worked.

God bless Claudio Ranieri. Onwards and upwards.

Incredibly sad, I feel horrible for wanting him out but it had to happen. This couldn't go on.

It's a shame it had to end like this but on the other hand he only had himself to blame, Ok it's the players who are to blame, but he kept playing them, he didn't even try to replace them so it seems.

He's lost sports phsycologist, sports science team, scouts e.t.c.

Look we don't know what's happened, Has he lost the dressing room? Has he had falling outs with backroom staff? We don't know, there are lots of rumours, what is clear is something hasn't been right and it's not been right all season, if anything all of this has gone on for too long. Others need to take a hard look at themselves but Ranieri has struggled this season.

It's a shame and i'll never forget last season, it's unfortunate but it had to happen.

Thanks Claudio.

Archived