Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Ranieri sacked

Just now, somebum said:

I have never been so disgusted and ashamed of our club, I'm in tears. I hope we get relegated and our crap players suffer humiliation, don't care anymore.

Grow up. 

It is terribly sad but wishing your own team to get relegated!

He has to be accountable for our dreadful form in the same way he took the plaudits last season.When is the right time to sack him? When we finish bottom or when we are bottom 3 in the championship next season etc etc. He was given longer than the vast majority of managers have been based on form.

Claudio does not deserve this. The whole squad need to look at themselves and questions should be asked of them.

Ironically Claudio was given the kiss of death last week when the Thai owners gave him their "unwavering" support. I wonder if they have looked up the meaning of the word?

No doubt there will be many on here calling for Pearson to come back on even Martin O'Neill. We have to look forwards not back.

This really is the saddest day since I first started watching Leicester City back in 1955.

7 minutes ago, somebum said:

I have never been so disgusted and ashamed of our club, I'm in tears. I hope we get relegated and our crap players suffer humiliation, don't care anymore.

Jesus H Christ, he's just gone and earned a fortune tonight.  Bet he's absolutely delighted to be returning to Italy with a bank account full of dosh and his professional stock at an all-time high.

He hasn't been taken outside and executed by ISIS FFS.

We were mad to let him have this long.thanks Claudio but time to go

3 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Everyone thought we were mad to not sack Pearson, then everyone thought we were mad to bring Ranieri in... now everyone thinks we are mad to sack Ranieri despite no away win, no goal in the league in 2017 and performances just getting worse. 

The correct decision but feels so wrong. 130 odd years ffs. We would all have accepted relegation if promised a one off title win.

It's player power and the modern game now ££££££££.

What concerns me more is the Thais word. Not so honourable and dignified as I thought.

The next free beer/pie/tshirt I will greedily consume with contempt.

It's done now; prem survival please.

Never boring being a Leicester City fan.

It's a results business and Ranieri had completely lost his way. Tactically he's been utterly abysmal and the players have lost their shape and their identity under him.

It's a reallly really horrible decision but sadly inevitable

He will always be our greatest manager but let's be honest, he really had no clue towards the end. I just wish he had resigned

If the players are as involved in this decision as is being suggested it would really leave a sour taste in the mouth. Taints the last year for me.

Stuff like his turns people away from football, and I can hardly blame them. We are going to be one of the most hated teams in the country for a good while. 

19 hours ago, noodles said:

2-1 away in seville is a good result in european football if you know your stuff.

but keeping Musa on for 2/3 of the match while gray is benched probably riled the owners

plus defenders - same old

he should have resigned..  he should have been made to 'resign'

13 minutes ago, BlueSi13 said:

Claudio got a whopping pay rise too.  It was the players that went out on the pitch and delivered a Premier League title following the great escape.  Why don't they seem to have as much credit in the bank as Claudio?

Because I'm angry and logic isn't factoring i to my reaction right now.

Archived