Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Ranieri sacked

4 minutes ago, DANGEROUS TIGER said:

It's a bloody disgrace, and the players should be ashamed of themselves, for not even trying to play football. Sack those who couldn't care less, which is most of them.

There is no one who can ever replace him, and the owners have made a massive mistake. I almost hope we get relegated, because now we deserve it.

:claudio: Love you Claudio, and thanks for being "The Miracle Man"

IMO...Not at all. It is the right decision.....CR has not shown he can turn this mess around and continues the same pattern for team selection and adjustments during the game. Now that's my opinion and I simply couldn't be more pleased.

As much as I love him, it's the right decision.

I feel for him though as he should have been put out his misery before the game in Seville.

Poorly handled by the club.

A legend though, thank you for the memories in writing the greatest chapter of Leicester City Football Club.

Forever in our hearts.

It hurts, But it needed to be done I think, change was needed, and for whatever reason, Claudio couldn't turn it around. Sorry to see him go, But hopefully it's good for the club in the long run. We simply have to avoid relegation. 

It's so unbelievably sad. This man gave me the best 15 months following this club. I am sad for the club, for football and mainly for him. 

I dont give a shit how much he will get paid, it's evident it's not about money for him - the man gave more for this club - for this City than anyone I've ever known.

Thank you Claudio - the best thing to ever happen to Leicester City. 

Archived