Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Ranieri sacked

Thanks for everything Claudio, a true gentleman and oversaw the best season we'll have. However, he had to go, showed no signs of turning us around or dropping the players that needed dropping. With him we were only going one way and that was relegation, hopefully the new guy can wring the changers, drop people like huth, fuchs and albrighton and stop the bloody zonal marking. 

3 minutes ago, Hammo said:

Sad, so sad, but the way the team has been playing this season, inevitable.

maybe playing Musa instead of Gray in Seville was the final act of madness that got him the chop.

Lets be honest, the performance against seville was an absalute trainwreck like our league form, we were only kept in it because Kasper played out of his skin

Very odd feeling. I've been saying he should go for a while now, and now he really is gone I feel so sad.

Never ever did I think that one day I would stand on Gallowtree Gate and watch the premiership trophy go by.

But it is still the right decision and I fear one taken too late. The statement implies they don't have anyone lined up yet either. That is poor succession planning if true. I posted after that last minute equaliser against Boro that it would do us no favours as it would postpone the taking of difficult decisions.

Thanks for the memories Claudio. I hope you at least get the freedom of the City of Leicester.

21 minutes ago, Old Fox said:

If this is true then a part of my love for our great club has died....modern players are a disgrace imo......

It does prove our owners will only accept success which in context is good but such a really really sad night if it is confirmed 

Modern players are a disgrace, at the top level they're over paid brats, that's why you need a manager that can manage players like that and if rumours true sadly Ranieri failed to do that. It doesn't matter how much knowledge a teacher has if they can't control the classroom they're a poor teacher

skrew the owners, I hope that they get their comeuppance. So much for Thai respect. Welcome to league 1 again.

Vardy sod off and write your sequel " Back to nowhere"

Nobody will be able to turn this around this season, none of the players will stay in the Championship and the slide will continue.

lets wave to the Cowley brothers as we pass each other

Archived