Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Ranieri sacked

I was sad when Pearson got the boot but that was nothing compared to this.  He gave me the greatest footballing memory I will ever have.

I guess Ranieri will ultimately take full responsibilty for our demise, but we have been lacking in several departments that he has had no control over.  There are many others that should feel ashamed of themselves (but they won't)

Just now, jim5000 said:

Why on earth would you not cheer his name for 90 minutes on Monday? Show respect and say goodbye to the man who won us the Premier League.

What has chanting his name got to do with respect.  I respect what he has done, but that tenure is done, it's in the past. He is no longer at the club, as I've said to the other guy, you can do what you like, o support the club and will be supporting the team on the pitch, I don't believe in sentimental talk gestures that are not going to help my team

Just now, Dr The Singh said:

What has chanting his name got to do with respect.  I respect what he has done, but that tenure is done, it's in the past. He is no longer at the club, as I've said to the other guy, you can do what you like, o support the club and will be supporting the team on the pitch, I don't believe in sentimental talk gestures that are not going to help my team

You must be a hoot at birthday parties :scarf:

Hope the spineless pricks are happy with their fvcking summer pay rises. Can only get it up for the Champions League. What a sad state of affairs.

Utterly devastated by this. Truly think he deserved the season regardless. Even if we ended up bottom.

Absolutely love Ranieri, but as the the song goes "what's love got to do with it." I support LCFC, not any individual, and we were going to go down quicker then a Thai prostitute with Claudio in charge,so the decision to sack him is the right one. I think Top realised this when he saw  us against Swansea. He was shaking his head in disbelief at how shit we were. 

Ranieri will always be a legend, and the his Muriel is a testament to that.

We won't know whether this is a blind panic or a calculated decision until we see who comes in. Not surprised he's been gone but I am very surprised in the manner of dismissal, I expected them to move him up into a role behind the scenes. Not best pleased.

Archived