Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Ranieri sacked

I think this is a terrible decision, based on short termism, ungratefulness and panic.

The rest of football will rightly deride us for it.

I hope we've not just jumped out of the frying pan...

Opposition fans won't understand but we've been absolutely dreadful this season, the football we've played has been atrocious. Keeping him would of been a gamble, sacking him is a gamble, but I lost all faith after the Swansea loss.

Thank you Claudio :claudio:

1 minute ago, blue90boy said:

What an awful decision. Not even a year since he delivered the greatest result in the clubs history. Happy day for the evil trolls.

We were going down. Probably will still. 

He lost it in the summer. Losing Kante, losing Walsh and letting the players do what they want.

The greatest managers - Ferguson, Clough, Shankly - are strong characters. They will stuff over again. They wouldn't let players rule.

Just now, Vacamion said:

I think this is a terrible decision, based on short termism, ungratefulness and panic.

The rest of football will rightly deride us for it.

I hope we've not just jumped out of the frying pan...

Whereas being relegated would be great for the long term...

Absolute disgrace. What a terrible way to treat the only person that will ever win the premier title for LCFC. If they drag Pearson back I'm done. Claudio gave us a season that we will never ever forget - never. Well I hope everyone on here who wanted gone are now happy.

Thank Claudio for the title. 

The timing is poor, however I think it is the right descision. We simply are not getting the results, and are quickly getting sucked into the relegation zone. Let's hope the board don't make any mistakes when appointing our next manager. Ranieri will always be remembered as the most successful manager ever here at Lcfc. 90% of our players need to take blame for the shit season we are having as well.

Archived