Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Pearson Part 3?

1 minute ago, SecretPro said:

Looking at what he did with a Derby team capable of promotion I'm not sure he would be able to tie their boot laces. 

Yes, McClaren has sorted the mess Pearson made very well..

Just now, nnfox said:

Please FoxesTalk, put an instaban on any thread mentioning Nigel Pearson.  It isn't happening, the owners won't have him back, everyone needs to move on.  That ship has sailed.

I agree.

As does Instaban Cambiasso 

3 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

That would be like saying what he got sacked for previously is now acceptable.

Clearly not going to happen.

Or they have reconciled and are on amicable terms.

6 minutes ago, NewEnglandFox said:

Having a shitty child is a sackable offense?

You're an ostrich.

Also Sam Alderyce has a job.

Given the length of time from James Pearson being sacked to when Nigel actually went, it is fair to assume Nigel didn't appreciate the magnitude of his f-up. I don't blame him, I'm a dad and my sons do some dumbass things sometimes and guess what, in public I back them. However, for Nigel to come back after that, it's asking for a disaster. He's a disciplinarian. Can you imagine him trying to bring a player in line and the player giving him his son as an example. Allardyce has not been re-employed by the same people who sacked him.

6 minutes ago, Koke said:

Or they have reconciled and are on amicable terms.

The only thing I think is, the Thais seem honourable and have said said Claudio bough prestige and quality to the LCFC / King Power brand.

I honestly think the impact Big Nige would have Would keep us up but I reckon the owners may feel re-appointing him may damage their reputation in Thailand 

15 minutes ago, NewEnglandFox said:

Having a shitty child is a sackable offense?

You're an ostrich.

Also Sam Alderyce has a job.

No. For how he handled it. General consensus was he tried to excuse his sons actions, when the fact is, he shouldn't even have been here in the first place, because he was never good enough. We haven't got room for nepotism.

As for Allardyce, why would we want that perennial underachiever? Palace played better under Pardew. 

Oh, wait... you were talking about Alderyce? Didn't realise, what with my head being in the sand and all.

16 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

No. For how he handled it. General consensus was he tried to excuse his sons actions, when the fact is, he shouldn't even have been here in the first place, because he was never good enough. We haven't got room for nepotism.

As for Allardyce, why would we want that perennial underachiever? Palace played better under Pardew. 

Oh, wait... you were talking about Alderyce? Didn't realise, what with my head being in the sand and all.

2 great escapes isn't good enough to help a team in the relegation zone? Come off it.

As for Allardyce, I was hinting at those that lost their jobs for self-righteous reasons. I'm not a fan of that because it's so inconsistently applied and most of them find new jobs soon enough.

17 minutes ago, erlee said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/2955913/leicester-city-nigel-person-claudio-ranieri/

the sun? maybe..?

if the owners cave in to the players wishes.. then the players are KING(powered)

this will not end well.

If true this would make up for how disappointing this season has been so far!

Archived