Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Pearson Part 3?

1 minute ago, Mark_w said:

For those of us unfamiliar with odds what does that realistically mean? Can I start celebrating?

I guess the odds are the law of probability of something happening. But also probably not true. Just that everyone else has drifted alarmingly with that betting co pany

23 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

If Murdoch is right on this one I'll personally walk round Liverpool city centre in a Thatcher mask flogging his papers for him.

lol It would be like the sandwich board scene in Die Hard With A Vengeance.

19 hours ago, STUHILL said:

So the owners not only asked these so called senior players whether they should sack Claudio, but they are also asking them who should be the next manager too?!

Yeh ok then...  

Guess headlines like that sell papers though

i don't think that's too far fetched..

some company management/owners make the same mistake,, i was with one.

The owners started talking to the ground staff & begun to sideline the manager. The manager felt betrayed - moreover the staff stopped respecting the manager & the whole staff-command-structure just went pear shaped.  The owners should never have to go down to staff level to get information. NEVER DIRECTLY SEEN TO BE DOING THIS - there are other ways!!  If they don't have their spies at this level of the game == you're just another asian bloke owning QPR.

If you have to ask who the players want as their manager - it's game over!

If they lose to Liverfool i am predicting a drop.

14 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

So the owners not only asked these so called senior players whether they should sack Claudio, but they are also asking them who should be the next manager too?!

Yeh ok then...  

Guess headlines like that sell papers though

No thats the suns take on it. As I understand it and posted friday night.

The question was asked if they (the owners) would have NP back. The reply was if he applied they would talk to him.

1 minute ago, erlee said:

i don't think that's too far fetched..

some company management/owners make the same mistake,, i was with one.

The owners started talking to the ground staff & begun to sideline the manager. The manager felt betrayed - moreover the staff stopped respecting the manager & the whole staff-command-structure just went pear shaped.  The owners should never have to go down to staff level to get information. NEVER DIRECTLY SEEN TO BE DOING THIS - there are other ways!!  If they don't have their spies at this level of the game == you're just another asian bloke owning QPR.

If you have to ask who the players want as their manager - it's game over!

If they lose to Liverfool i am predicting a drop.

Personally, I will take Kasper's words over that of the media "sources" any day!

I don't know Kasper personally, but hearing him talk and seeing how he conducts himself, I don't doubt that what he said in that interview is 100% true. 

He said that none of the players had any say in what happened with Claudio. Add to that, the posts from Vardy and Albrighton's Mrs etc.. I think this was purely the owners sacking a Manager that has been woeful for 8 months and would take us down. 

If you think the owners are asking the players who they want to be manager, then fair enough, but I highly doubt that has any truth in it. 

19 hours ago, FoxoCube said:

I'd take Pearson back in a heart beat, as long as he can persuade walshy to come back too. Then once he's rebuilt the foundations and got the players working as a unit...

we could rehire ranieri?

seems legit :blush:

3 minutes ago, FoxoCube said:

I'd take Pearson back in a heart beat, as long as he can persuade walshy to come back too. Then once he's rebuilt the foundations and got the players working as a unit...

we could rehire ranieri?

I think he has really struggled without Walsh. Derby was a disaster as he again fell out with owners. I do think he could help rebuild us again, similar to what he did after Sven's messy spending spree. 

If we can attract Managers with the pedigree of Hiddink or Mancini though, then I would like to go that route. If someone like Hiddink can't keep us up and we go down, then we could look at Pearson for a complete rebuild in the Championship, as that seems to be what he does best.

3 minutes ago, wurmer said:

If that man ends up in charge of the club again, I shan't give them another penny of my cash until he is inevitably sacked again.

I dont understand this view.

Pearson is one of our most successful ever managers. But fans get their knickers in a twist because he trolled some journo's.

1 minute ago, The_77 said:

Because people are probably reading that article and placing bets. 

You are probably right. Sky bet dropped to 2/1 couple of hours ago, when others 4 5 6s. But how many times have we seen this pop a tenner on odds tumble before? Lots!

2 minutes ago, foxes21 said:

I dont understand this view.

Pearson is one of our most successful ever managers. But fans get their knickers in a twist because he trolled some journo's.

I have to agree. Even the thing with his son doesn't change my view on him! His son should never have been at the club though as was clearly not good enough and only here because of his Daddy!

If we can't get managers like Hiddink, Mancini or O'Neill, and are left with the likes of Pardew and Redknapp, then I would prefer Pearson too tbh. 

Can't see it happening though. The odds are usually way off at this stage and the media of course will be jumping all over such a sensational rumour as this! 

Archived