Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Pearson Part 3?

18 minutes ago, Steven said:

Can we get over him, and O'Neill and fvcking move on.

Back in the mid 2000s we used to hear a lot of "get MON back" on local radio phone ins.  Pearson is the new O'Neil. 

I'd take him back over this Periera guy but only to the the short term fix to get us to the summer. i don't think he's the one to take us beyond that. We need someone to galvanize and motivate the squad and Nigel can do that. He doesn't have time for prima donnas.

I think some of you need to reexamine your own pride. We're in a dire situation.

2 minutes ago, Koke said:

Back in the mid 2000s we used to hear a lot of "get MON back" on local radio phone ins.  Pearson is the new O'Neil. 

The mid-2000's? We've had people discussing it on here in the last couple of hours!

11 minutes ago, dylanlegend said:

imagine the scenes on Tuesday. Pearson in the stands alongside his new assistant.. Steve Walsh 

We are already hated.  We will be even more hated when Pearson starts rustling the media like last time.

1 minute ago, Wymeswold fox said:

What's the owner's ambitions now?

Not sure if Pearson would be able to get the club to progress further in the CL ('unknown quality' to him) and successfully battle relegation  at the same time.

Looking at what he did with a Derby team capable of promotion I'm not sure he would be able to tie their boot laces. 

Archived