Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Pearson Part 3?

The lads weren't scared enough of raneri's size 5 lightweight Italian canvas slips flung at them during half time .. 

Consider if you will the standard issue white all terrain size 17 nicks trainer  thrown at your head by a blood thirsty Pearson.. 

Its what they deserve 

feel sorry for musa ,, think he might cry / squeal 

7 minutes ago, ian_marshall said:

This would be a massive step backwards if he was to be reappointed (which I don't think he will due to previous circumstances).

He's great at getting the infrastructure in place granted, but that's what carries him. Tactically he is awful and without doubt had he remained in situ last season we'd have finished mid table at best. Those asking for his return need to remember how little dynamism he has when reacting to what's happening on the pitch. In fact the word 'reacting' is quite apt for Pearson as he was never proactive in his approach to the opposition. I don't think I can bear another season of guaranteed 60 minute substitutions.

I think the fact that the the senior players are asking for his return should be ringing loud alarm bells for the owners. The old guard need to go and be replaced by fresh blood so that we can embrace a new approach with the talent that we have. All I see from reappointing Pearson is a consolidation of the existing player's position in the first team which is undoubtedly what they want for their own personal agendas. 

this. you said it better than me.  The players in a club are always wary of a new boss... wanting someone they know.  Some of our senior players have a lot to be worried about...  that's exactly why we need a new broom... not one with more baggage then the players.  Ignore the players.  Resist Nigel for tactical reasons.

1 minute ago, matty98 said:

Why would it be a step backwards? I don't understand this argument, he progressed our club every season he was here If anything it's a step forward.

From the owner perspective his media persona was awful and he left for non football reasons.

Just now, z-layrex said:

I would me over the moon if he came back. Think about it, any other manager and we are just any other ****ing club again. If it's Pearson it still means... something. Not explaining myself well but I hope someone gets my point.

i get what you and other are saying.  NIgel build a great structure in the club and showed we didn't need prima donnas....   but I want someone who can take us forward... his football was too limited.  

1 minute ago, teblin said:

From the owner perspective his media persona was awful and he left for non football reasons.

Maybe after all this toxicity our owners will learn to not give a **** what the lying corrupt fake news media we have to tolerate in the UK think of us.

Just now, foxinsocks said:

better to appoint someone represenging abition...that we can all get behind

Why is Nigel not ambitious? As far as I'm concerned he's never been a defensive manager. To be honest I'd stand behind him though whatever. Nigel 'lone wolf' Pearson can handle himself so best stay out of his way! 

6 minutes ago, matty98 said:

Why would it be a step backwards? I don't understand this argument, he progressed our club every season he was here If anything it's a step forward.

let's assume the truth is somewhere betweeen your view that he can take us forward and mine that he is not good enough... half ways isn't good enough

3 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

Money for Pearson growing .... :schlupp:

Is it? Maybe it's the bookies just shortening the odds to attract losing punters money....I feel sure  we'll see quite a few more bookies "favourites" before any announcement is made....

5 minutes ago, norwichfox said:

Is it? Maybe it's the bookies just shortening the odds to attract losing punters money....I feel sure  we'll see quite a few more bookies "favourites" before any announcement is made....

Preki has lost me faith in the odds market for a new manager lol

Just now, TK95 said:

Preki has lost me faith in the odds market for a new manager lol

The bookies should have been hauled over the coals for that odds on favourite, I doubt that he was ever in contention for the job, of course it could be someone just taking a hell of a big punt in the hope of a get rich quick return.....nahhh...it was the bookies lol

13 minutes ago, norwichfox said:

The bookies should have been hauled over the coals for that odds on favourite, I doubt that he was ever in contention for the job, of course it could be someone just taking a hell of a big punt in the hope of a get rich quick return.....nahhh...it was the bookies lol

100 in a Leicester shop would make someone odds on in these markets 

Archived