Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Woy?

3 minutes ago, Russell sprout said:

It's the norm that if he applied for the job that he gets interviewed,and on the plus side you would think he would keep the back room staff seing as shaky was with him at England,

hes well respected by drinks and vardy,

though he's not my choice I shall stress,

Shakey was not with him at England!

Gary Neville was his no.2.

Shakey was recruited after by Big Sam

27 minutes ago, irishmenfox said:

Would love this appointment. Experiencedold head with passion. My other choice would be harry redknapp or Sean Dyche 

I've had more passionate shits.

18 minutes ago, ZeGuy said:

Hodgson's damage speed is definitely faster. You'll get a massive exodus at the end of the season. Relegation or not.

Including the fans.

The thing that gets me is people keep saying 'Oh they (the owners) wouldn't get Pearson back because of their image back home'.

But they don't mind talking to Woy Fucking Hodgson. What about their 'image' amongst the paying fans here?! What about what we think?

Well Hodgson hasn't been sacked from any of his jobs because members of his family were involved in racist sex orgies*. So in image terms he is probably an upgrade on Pearson, yes.

*as far as I know

36 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

We're the champions of England and we've got Hodgson and Pardew as the favourites for our vacant job.

Jesus Wept!

Why are we not looking at the likes of Monk, Wagner, Rowett?

I'd go for:

Shakespeare

Marco Silva

Mancini

Hiddink

Pearson

Hoddle

Monk

Rowett

Wagner

Pardew

Hodgson

7 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I can imagine Woys first press conference:

'Ive come to wescue Leicester fwom welegation'

It don't bear thinking about this........ :angry:

It's going to have shades of Kripke from Big Bang Theory... if anyone understands what I mean...

A-212-John-Ross-Bowie-Barry-Kripke-The-Big-Bang-Theory.jpg

11 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I can imagine Woys first press conference:

'Ive come to wescue Leicester fwom welegation'

It don't bear thinking about this........ :angry:

If he does come I hope we have the decency to judge him on results rather than how he speaks 

16 minutes ago, Wdywd said:

Well Hodgson hasn't been sacked from any of his jobs because members of his family were involved in racist sex orgies*. So in image terms he is probably an upgrade on Pearson, yes.

*as far as I know

Couldn't give a shiny shite what his family did, personally. If the owners are happy to have Pearson back, that's good enough for me. 

11 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

I'd go for:

Shakespeare

Marco Silva

Mancini

Hiddink

Pearson

Hoddle

Monk

Rowett

Wagner

Pardew

Hodgson

That many??

A slight variation from the film 'Jaws' but I think we're gonna need a bigger bench

Based on a very recent result please lets stay as we are.

Shakes can do an interview or two give the lad a raise and let him get on with it.

Heard some good source stuff this morning pretty close to the horses mouth and he didn't agree with Claudio over tactics recently.Owners took note and then action.

Why is the BBC constantly plugging Woy?......and getting the likes of Dean Kiely (?)  to endorse him

from BBC Sport webpage today

...... his former goalkeeping coach Dean Kiely says Hodgson should be a leading contender for the Leicester job and the public perception of the veteran manager is "totally wrong".

Kiely, who worked under him at West Brom, said: "I can see why he's on anyone's shortlist."

????

Is the BBC Woy's agent?

Woy stay away from our club!!!  We haven't got the wrong perception!  We don't want you!

1 minute ago, ultrafox said:

Why is the BBC constantly plugging Woy?......and getting the likes of Dean Kiely (?)  to endorse him

from BBC Sport webpage today

...... his former goalkeeping coach Dean Kiely says Hodgson should be a leading contender for the Leicester job and the public perception of the veteran manager is "totally wrong".

Kiely, who worked under him at West Brom, said: "I can see why he's on anyone's shortlist."

????

Is the BBC Woy's agent?

Woy stay away from our club!!!  We haven't got the wrong perception!  We want you!

Absolutely its Woys agent getting his name out there, getting his name everywhere. His agent will be utilising his high contacts at the FA too.

As I said in a previous thread Woy will be foaming at the mouth at the prospect of this job. A nice top up to his retirement pot from Leicester City, that's all he wants. 

The owners love a name. They can't help themselves.

They hired Sousa because he was a legendary player, Sven because he managed England, Ranieri because he'd managed to some of the top clubs in the world and now we are being linked with Hodgson because he's an ex-England manager. They want to dine at the top table again and they think it's as simple as hiring a 'high-profile' manager.

Most of those managers listed above have enjoyed great success in their careers, but they were/are not a right fit for this squad or club. We have a group of determined players who like to be the underdog, Hodgson's style does not suit that. He's also been shown up to be a dinosaur when it comes to modern football. It would be a disaster.

Archived