Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Liverpool (H) Match Thread

Guest seanfox778

We looked pumped for this before kick off! Hopefully our Leicester are back, amazing half, I hope we finish the job now. Come on boys!!!!

8 minutes ago, Bilo said:

In February 1982, the manager of the reigning English champions left the club to be replaced by a caretaker manager. That caretaker manager led the team to European Cup glory.

Just saying.

And that year Villa finished 9th as well.

Anything's possible but let's get these three points first!

Just now, Patrick said:

They're still in denial aren't they? Clinging on to dear life to their narrative about our players.

Couldn't agree more. Only too happy to keep on painting our players in the worst possible light. Interesting that nothing was said about the more suitable game plan being deployed tonight.

1 minute ago, Bazly said:

Its hard to say if that first half shows any changes as its Man City by deja vu. Liverpool playing the high line with slow defenders - whats not to like. Only two team have played like that this season, Man City and Liverpool. Fingers crossed though we can see this one out with ease and it'll give a push on to rescue the season with a great escape II.

I think us coming straight on to them from the first kick ain't helped them. They

ain't been able to.get the ball down

17 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Night and day, even the defending when they do come forward. Somewhat insulting to see this after Huth and Morgans displays so far this season though

Difference is midfield is pressing , the back 7 is on the front foot, not holding back or withdrawing...

Under Claudio, they played the old Italian way...

Enjoying watching the non-Leicester supporting twitter world have an effing embolism over the fact we're playing well and the lads are putting a shift in. They dare not think that maybe MAYBE it was right to get rid of Ranieri - they'd prefer we crawled back to the championship.

I get the impression that this is pure siege mentality at the moment. A massive 'fvck you' to the footballing world. If this leads on to a run of form and therefore confidence, I'm all for it. :)

Archived