Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Liverpool (H) Match Thread

1 minute ago, Paddy. said:

Disagree completely with Neville, there has been a tactical change. Yes, it's mostly attitude but the change in tactics has released the players. He's wrong to say it's all attitude. 

They're still in denial aren't they? Clinging on to dear life to their narrative about our players.

Its hard to say if that first half shows any changes as its Man City by deja vu. Liverpool playing the high line with slow defenders - whats not to like. Only two team have played like that this season, Man City and Liverpool. Fingers crossed though we can see this one out with ease and it'll give a push on to rescue the season with a great escape II.

1 minute ago, Foxxed said:

One of the finer things this half is to see Shinji's and Vardy's energy, sprinting towards the defence, a boot out at the hope of an interception: the energy and courage of old. Keep that up.

this ^^

and they should be able to keep it up they've been resting all season :)))

1 minute ago, TrentFox said:

Got diagnosed with a stomach ulcer today. The doc asked me if I was stressed. I told him I support the city. He laughed. I'll probably have feckin' Ebola by tomorrow morning at this rate !!!!! 

Wish you a speedy recovery ;)

1 hour ago, Bluebeemer said:

Let's hope that Drinky plays a ball forward for a change in the PL

He did and scored a screamer, he's looking positive getting the ball forward. Albrighton makes a controlled pass on the ground rather than a punt in the box and we score. 

No messing around with the ball at the back, no one is putting other team mates underneath pressure due to mistakes. 

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

Really liking Ndidi again. I think if we can keep him he's gonna become a star for City 

When he plays well he allows us to play like last season again. Perhaps the fact we didn't have him at the start of the season contributed to Ranieri trying to play the slower game, to his and the team's detriment

Archived