Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Liverpool post match 3-1

4 minutes ago, truebluethroughandthrough said:

Ha love it!!! 

Jamie Carragher you absolute skid mark, go take your face for a shit and suck on it...

(whoever first used that phrase should be a poet)

get the fook in lol

IMG_0095.PNG

Bugger, I only got 180-1 on betfair, oh well better than nothing! 

5 minutes ago, Babylon said:

He might have had a couple of good touches,  it doesn't mean people can't point out the fact he was well off the pace compared to the others.

Agree with this, mainly because I started the Mahrez thread lol

I just saw some warning signs tonight and was disappointed that he didn't seem to work as hard as everyone else in defence. Simple things like not tracking a man or standing there instead of picking up a man when Liverpool were on the attack. I'm not expecting an Albrighton masterclass in winger defending, just some more attention and effort to be put into his defensive duties as a winger in a 4-4-2.

I sympathise with his lack of form in attack, as he is double and tripled up on and he is often bypassed with a long ball. 

Still would like to see him have a rest and see Gray get a start, as defensively I think he will work harder and no one can deny that he causes big problems in attack too. 

3 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

I bet they love you at parties....:P

As I have said  before: I will

celebrate, if we win the next one.

In case you have already forgotten:

Liverpool also lost to Hull, Swansea,

Bournemouth and Burnley.

They never lost against the top-six

teams in this season, but they have a habit 

of losing to teams in the lower regions of

the table.

Is that the truth, or not?

Hull also beat them by two.

Swansea won at Anfield.

They lost at home to Wolves!!!

We have won one game.

Nothing more.

3 minutes ago, daz*dsb said:

With all due respect you haven't got a clue what you're talking about. Unless you've watched us closely this season and can understand, in detail, the reasons behind our players supposed 'lack of effort' then you're in no position to comment. Lovely that you enjoyed OUR title win last season. 

I won't be losing any sleep to know that you won't be supporting us any further. Off you pop. 

Like I said previously. The 7 hour round trip to Swansea and back to watch that. Every other team think we are mad, if it was there team I would be different? Yes?

Certain people have a go at Albrighton but he's the one that accurately assists Vardy with his goals via great cross-field and long-range passes.

Also, Drinkwater needed that goal he took sweetly for his confidence needs.

The defence was quite questionable for their goal and was often shaky after it.

The players were allowed to play the way / system that suited their individual skills and talents. Something that has been missing the last few months. It seems clear from tonight's performance that CR totally ignored any input from Shakespeare.

The players wouldn't have hated CR, but even the most uneducated supporter could see the players couldn't follow his ever changing game plans. I think that CR forgot that no manager is bigger than the club he works for. 

17 minutes ago, Struwwelpeter60 said:

Jesus, people.

It was just one game, in which we had 

33% possession.

This thread looks like a replica of the 

ManCity post match threat.

The Hull game will be the true yardstick.

Another 6-points match.

It's a bit early for celebrations. We are

still deep in trouble.

Do you realize that?

Flipping heck, our first goals and win I'm 2017 in the league, played pretty well and you still moan. For God's sake man learn to enjoy the game a little! Hull is still a few days away! Enjoy this win! 

10 minutes ago, Struwwelpeter60 said:

Jesus, people.

It was just one game, in which we had 

33% possession.

This thread looks like a replica of the 

ManCity post match threat.

The Hull game will be the true yardstick.

Another 6-points match.

It's a bit early for celebrations. We are

still deep in trouble.

Do you realize that?

Forget the possession shite spuds moans about it all last season. It's what you do with the ball. Had a spud and a Liverpool fan watching it with me. Both said that is last season Leicester. Both said we are now dangerous we are what we should have been.

They don't expect us to loiter for long. I say give it Shakey now.

2 minutes ago, Struwwelpeter60 said:

Bournemouth and Burnley.

the table.

Swansea won at Anfield.

We have won one game.

Nothing more.

While dour, I appreciate your realism. I won't allow myself to hazard a guess as to the Hull match outcome due to some of the things you've mentioned.

That tribute today to ranieri was not only embrassing, it was also an offence to the Thai owners. And also, I feel it played apart in the players losing concentration and cost us their goal..

luckily it didn't have any further effect!

But ranieris gone, everyone needs to get over it now, and move on 

You can call it not playing for a manager if you like but if you ask players to do something and it keeps failing, they will lose belief in the idea and all faith in you. Ranieri has been asking the players to sit deeper, stop pressing and retain the ball. It failed at Watford, Southampton, Swansea, Chelsea, Man Utd etc etc and eventually they just stopped playing altogether because they could see where it was going.Tonight Shakespeare called it "remembering their identity" ie remembering what made them good enough to win a league. He asked them to do something they were familiar with, something that works and suits them and got the response we all wanted.

Call me fickle, but after months of pummellings and losing to dogshit opponents, I'm just happy to have the real Leicester back.

yes nearly all the team stepped up tonight, the one who didn't was guess who, ur all right MAHREZ still seems to not want to be part of the team, very lazy and no real effort into protecting the ball. other than that was great to watch.

10 minutes ago, iancognito said:

You can call it not playing for a manager if you like but if you ask players to do something and it keeps failing, they will lose belief in the idea and all faith in you. Ranieri has been asking the players to sit deeper, stop pressing and retain the ball. It failed at Watford, Southampton, Swansea, Chelsea, Man Utd etc etc and eventually they just stopped playing altogether because they could see where it was going.Tonight Shakespeare called it "remembering their identity" ie remembering what made them good enough to win a league. He asked them to do something they were familiar with, something that works and suits them and got the response we all wanted.

Call me fickle, but after months of pummellings and losing to dogshit opponents, I'm just happy to have the real Leicester back.

Because Ranieri told them to go out and play shit, yep of course he did :blink:

:unsure:

33 minutes ago, Struwwelpeter60 said:

Bournemouth and Burnley.

the table.

Swansea won at Anfield.

We have won one game.

Nothing more.

Cheer up you miserable sod!

Just now, Struwwelpeter60 said:

According to whom?

Have you been in the dressing room or on 

the training grounds?

At the start of the season he said it was important that we learn a new way of playing and coping without N'golo and to maybe try keep the ball more and anyone with eyes who has watched us this season can see that we've dropped off more. Vardy sits deeper, doesn't close as quickly, the defence have been on the edge of the box for half the season but tonight were 30 yards further up. Every time the opposition got it before tonight we dropped off and didn't press quick enough

Just now, Bob Weasel Fox said:

It's not about that it's about Ranieri trying to implement something that clearly wasn't working or ever going to work but stubbornly sticking with it,that's why the players were frustrated.Why he did that after last season only he knows but look at his CV he doesnt stick around anywhere longer than 2 seasons.

2 minutes ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

No he didn't, that's a daft statement and nothing like what I said but he was changing the tactics trying new things and they weren't working. In his own words after (IIRC) Southampton "I have asked my players to do something different and it hasn't worked so maybe we go back to basics after today"

Archived