Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Liverpool post match 3-1

Just now, Happy Fox said:

What did he say mate?

Said that his 'remit' was just one game. I got the impression that's his lot in charge and a new man may be in place for Saturday. I could be well off the mark but that's what I interpreted....

No idea what anyone on the radio is sayiny....not loud enough to reach Canada, but anything but positive is idiotic. If it's chit chat about CR.....well we all thought the world of the gentleman grandfather figure but as a fan and what was going on, well we didn't need that for the rest of this year.

Fantastic result and so pleased for Shakey and the players.

1 minute ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

One saying the players made him sick and that we should wait for wenger

One saying shakey shouldn't get the job as he reminds her of Pearson with the way he speaks to media.

Basically spoke none of the game, but all about Claudio.

FAKE FANS!!!

Ha ha ha goons

3 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Can I please ask BBC Radio Leicester to temporarily abandon the post-match phone-in?

That would equate to closing down Foxestalk and having Gary Neville thrown off air for good.

Just now, eastendfox said:

Only to add that the ref did us a serious favour by not geting whistle happy when we were making some borderline challenges. Though we deserved that break, but we won't always get it.

Ref let the game flow as a modern game should.

Best PL ref performance, on par with Oliver's other games he's reffed of ours this season.

1 minute ago, Daggers said:

That would equate to closing down Foxestalk and having Gary Neville thrown off air for good.

Jamie Carragher to serve as food for the sharks first.

There might still be some use for Neville in a closet somewhere.

Why can't these so called experts give the players some credit?

last season oh they will collapse they will collapse.

this year, oh that result was down to Liverpool playing bad blah blah. 

Carragher makes out like he is world class. He was shite and needs to get over it.

Really enjoyed that. Had toyed with betting on a 4-1 win with Vardy hattrick. But didn't. Still...

Better pressing, more confidence. Some top individual performances. Fuchs, Ndidi, Albrighton and Vardy in particular for me. Only Mahrez disappointing though did well in 3rd goal. 

Great to see Shaky change tactics sensibly to 451 when they scored. 

Hull won't play like Liverpool did, which was naive, or have a Lucas exposed. So tough game next bit tonight was a platform. We can do this.

Archived