Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Liverpool post match 3-1

8 minutes ago, biggs said:

No idea what anyone on the radio is sayiny....not loud enough to reach Canada, but anything but positive is idiotic. If it's chit chat about CR.....well we all thought the world of the gentleman grandfather figure but as a fan and what was going on, well we didn't need that for the rest of this year.

Fantastic result and so pleased for Shakey and the players.

Well, you know that couple that were outside the training ground with the judas plaque, they've just been on the radio basically trashing the club for everything that's wrong in the world.

Just now, lcfcdamo said:

Wilfred Ndidi made 11 tackles tonight – only N’Golo Kante has made more in a single Premier League match this season (14 vs Liverpool in January).

Cracking stat. Absolutely hate the Kante talk but really felt him and Drinkwater had a strong foothold in today's midfield, first time I've felt this way in months. Down the beers up the foxes! Great result

Brilliant.

It's clear to see that tactics played a huge part in Ranieri's demise, funnily enough the story of his career.

Positionally perfect, We we're pushing the ball out wide forcing Liverpool to cross rather than come through the middle, much like last season. We also pressed, which we were hardly doing at all under Claudio at all recently. One little thing I noticed was the use of Kasper, recently I've noticed we haven't been using him properly whilst in play, which meant we were getting caught on the ball a lot and conceding stupid goals, tonight we were using Kasper to relieve pressure on the midfield...again much like last season.

It was a carbon copy of everything we did last season, and it was brilliant. Understand that it is only one game, but boy what a performance. Another win on Saturday and we will be well on top. 

The first time in WEEKS that's I've enjoyed an evening at the city. More of the same please. 

A good performance under the circumstances.

if I was the owners I wouldn't announce a manager until we actually lose a game under Shakespeare.  

It was a clever move to pack the midfield (although risky) because moments before that they were really starting to pick us off. It made it difficult for Liverpool to get any joy down the middle of the pitch. 

Every player deserves praise tonight but special mentions go to Vardy, Ndidi and Fuchs!

I love Shakey already :wub:  I know I'm easy but what a game that was. What a way for the players and the manager to respond. Exactly what I had hoped for and more. Here's to the change and newly found hope. Finally after so many months I saw A TEAM. Just rinse and repeat from now on and we're staying up! Easy ;)

Makes me so sorry for Ranners it seems like he couldnt get through to the players anymore but he was so stuck with his no-pressing square vision of the team we would go down with him. 

So yeah thanks for everything once again Claudio and let's get behind Shaky the Saviour now

Shakey rattle and roll 

up up up we go :trumpet:

16 points to safety folks

Guppy on the radio says we deserved it tonight but rode our luck against Man City. The performances were exactly the same.

Just shows the bias some people have to suit an argument.

Nobody going on about Liverpool's naivety and high line tonight?

We're just fvcking good when we can be arsed. And it's clear we haven't been arsed much this season.

Just now, Kitchandro said:

Guppy on the radio says we deserved it tonight but rode our luck against Man City. The performances were exactly the same.

Just shows the bias some people have to suit an argument.

Nobody going on about Liverpool's naivety and high line tonight?

We're just fvcking good when we can be arsed. And it's clear we haven't been arsed much this season.

They were on Sky.

Archived