Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Munshi

Madrid (A) - Where we drinking ?

2 minutes ago, The soup nazi said:

After the drama of Copenhagen I'll only have a couple for this lol

Wanted to cut mine down on Tuesday  but didn't plan ahead lol mind you smuggling cutters into the ground may not be my best idea.

17 hours ago, Matt said:

So Plaza Mayor seems to be the place to go. A few questions, will there be beer sold there or is it a case of taking a few cans?

ot

@BrummieFOX you mention 'allocated bars' so will there be a list published and we all go there/to them or is it just word of mouth when you get there.

Yeh, so in Copenhagen they gave us a list of 3/4 bars that were 'designated' for us. Unsure whether they'll do that here or not. But regardless of how good the bars are you'll get loads of Leicester in there if they do. They tend to be the Irish bars though and so you might want to check out the better bars throughout the City. 

2 hours ago, SkidsFox said:

Plenty of places in Cava Baja, agreed. Have to be a bit careful as many places have become trendy pincho places, so are more expensive and not so welcoming to folk just wanting a drink.

Order a drink and get a free tapa, the winning mans combo ?

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

can we try and get every supporter in Madrid to be in plaza mayor around 3-30 so we can show the uk and Europe what being a city fan is all about !  could be an iconic photo opportunity for our club

3.30??? I want to be pissed by then. 

2 hours ago, st albans fox said:

can we try and get every supporter in Madrid to be in plaza mayor around 3-30 so we can show the uk and Europe what being a city fan is all about !  could be an iconic photo opportunity for our club

Singing 'when you're smiling'

Sorry I mean 'Everywhere we go'

4 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

I'm working in Dubai for the home leg. Finding somewhere to drink AND watch the game could be a serious challenge outside of my hotel room. Anyone based out there with some better inside knowledge? 

Somewhere on the marina mate.

Or If you're around the city there's a place on the creek with a big screen by the water where you can drink and smoke shisha. It's called QD's and entrance is through Dubai creek golf club.

If you want a British pub inside Sheraton Dubai creek hotel there's a pub called The Chelsea arms. Decent place 

49 minutes ago, K1FOX said:

Somewhere on the marina mate.

Or If you're around the city there's a place on the creek with a big screen by the water where you can drink and smoke shisha. It's called QD's and entrance is through Dubai creek golf club.

If you want a British pub inside Sheraton Dubai creek hotel there's a pub called The Chelsea arms. Decent place 

Brill. Thanks. Im

in the Oberoi in the business quarter. They don't sound far away as I look out in the creek. 

1 hour ago, The soup nazi said:

Singing 'when you're smiling'

Sorry I mean 'Everywhere we go'

its a photo op - you can sing what you like !  its just that there were so many of us in sevilla but we were too spread around to get an actual physical picture of the sheer number. if there are 5000 of us in Madrid then to have us all in that square would be something pretty special!!

On 4/6/2017 at 10:42, Sol thewall Bamba said:

maxresdefault.jpg

That's where we all congregated and drank in '97. So jealous of you fvckers going out there next week. You'll have a fantastic time...

1 hour ago, leicesterseddon said:

I can understand why they do it (the local plod ask them to), but I do slightly resent all this stuff about "fanzones" and "designated bars". 

It's almost like going on a school trip. 

Ah the memories of a juvenile pub crawl round Boulogne. 

Archived