Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

Just glad that a veteran footballing legend even recognises that Joe Hart is mistake-prone and should be displaced for a more talented, younger and more reliable goalkeeper.. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42192634

Edit: Banks is still quite unwell apparently.:(

Edited by Wymeswold fox
  • Like 1

pep guardiola complaining about teams sitting deep at the etihad and defending with 10 players! yeah, pep, they are supposed to just let you flex and hammer 'em 6-0 or 7-0. how much did man city's squad cost? 400 million? 500 million? and he is talking about how the league has big players and teams play for set-pieces? yeah, it's their fault that you have short players on your team.

what does he want, the league title delivered to him with a bouquet of flowers?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, the fox said:

pep guardiola complaining about teams sitting deep at the etihad and defending with 10 players! yeah, pep, they are supposed to just let you flex and hammer 'em 6-0 or 7-0. how much did man city's squad cost? 400 million? 500 million? and he is talking about how the league has big players and teams play for set-pieces? yeah, it's their fault that you have short players on your team.

what does he want, the league title delivered to him with a bouquet of flowers?

Don’t see how he can complaining to be honest, havent they won 12 on the trot or something like that. His team clearly have the refs on his side as well what does he want? pep does my head in 

15 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Don’t see how he can complaining to be honest, havent they won 12 on the trot or something like that. His team clearly have the refs on his side as well what does he want? pep does my head in 

i guess he wants all the teams in the league to play like his side, there's only one catch, he will have the best talent. this is like a power puncher saying that he wants you to get in a "one punch each" contest with your guards down. a perfect recipe to turn your jaw into mush.

i hope we go there and get the scrappiest win possible, a 18% possession and 2 shots on target with vardy scoring an extra time winner and just start taunting pep and their fans.

Edited by the fox
  • Like 2

Chelsea were woken up by the goal and are another class.

Hazard is a genius and I think Azpilicueta is one of the best players in the world.

15 minutes ago, FIF said:

Hazard is a genius and I think Azpilicueta is one of the best players in the world

Azpilicueta is one of the most underrated players around. His level of consistency is outstanding, and can play multiple positions adequately.

1 hour ago, Tuna said:

Amazingly despite their awful start, Palace will go up to 18th if they hold onto their 0-0 draw at West Brom.

I think Swansea, Huddersfield and Hammers are all more likely to go down.