Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

4 minutes ago, Wookie said:

If they were the only types of goals he scored it’d be something his detractors would criticise him for but it isn’t the case, he can score all

sorts of goals. I don’t like him personally but he’s proved me wrong time and time again with his ability.

I’m not trying to criticize him I know he can score different types 

It just seems he gets more tap ins then average compared to others 

I would actually be interested in the ways he scored 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, sk3since03 said:

Surely a big club are gonna come in for Harry Kane this summer!! 

If he has a good world cup i can see him going to R. Madrid in the summer for an astronomical fee, 200M+

Just heard a discussion after the game talking about attendances at Wembley 76,000 at today’s game average apparently around 70,000

The question was So why are they are building a new stadium with only a 60,000 capacity 

Edited by jammie82uk

Guest seanfox778
6 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Just heard a discussion after the game talking about attendances at Wembley 76,000 at today’s game average apparently around 70,000

The question was So why are they are building a new stadium with only a 60,000 capacity 

Daniel Levy enjoys making people cry.

14 minutes ago, orangecity23 said:

Son is a really good player, should stick in a transfer request, needs to be at a club where he has a chance of winning a trophy. :ph34r:

Don't think I've ever seen Son play badly, top quality... to think he cost less than Slim and Iheanacho. :unsure:

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, sk3since03 said:

A club like.....

Leicester City :ph34r:?

Well, we've clearly won more trophies in the last 20 years than Tottenham, so it would be a big step up for him coming to a big club like Leicester, but I think he's probably got what it takes. Tottenham shouldn't be asking for too much money though, they should be thankful they've got to see a good player at their two bit rinky dink outfit, and happily send him on his way for a cut price, such a small club shouldn't stand in the way of its ambitious players, they deserve more. lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

I’m not trying to criticize him I know he can score different types 

It just seems he gets more tap ins then average compared to others 

I would actually be interested in the ways he scored 

I know, the fact he gets so many taps in is a skill in itself. Close made a career of it and Kane has more strings to his bow - hopefully Kane mirrors his international success