Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

12 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Nobody is worse than plastic Manchester City fans.

Can't say I know any Man City fans tbh.

Plastic Scousers everywhere, who seem to go into hiding alot but they'll all be out now.

Can you imagine if Liverpool are the only team that beat Man City...in their thick skulls that'll mean they've won the league, mind you it's probably the closest they'll get.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Man City look lost. They are so used to teams with 10 behind the ball. 

What Liverpool have done has put the MC players under so much pressure, they are in panick mode and crumbling.

Don't like the man, but well done Klopp and the Liverpool players 

Just now, Col city fan said:

lol

What a match!

Can anyone tell me why Firmino gets booked for taking off his shirt when all he has on underneath is a plain, red shirt?

Whos that meant to be offending?

?

The sponsors lol

Wow man wow..just stop a moment...please.

Again within 3 weeks we have seen top PL teams, put against each other create some great at times

brilliant football..Man.city playing marvellous football, are losing now 4-1 to a rampaging Liverpool.

loving it....I feel no need to be a grumpy ol man...these youngsters from both sides are proving their

worth.....I aint interested in spitefull fan banter..but and only the game....

This great PL weekend, is being topped off, with a great rip-roaring game from both sides....