Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

Guest seanfox778
9 minutes ago, rico said:

should have got a 2nd yellow

Too right! Funny how Rooney is allowed to just swipe a players leg with no intention to play the ball and not get a 2nd yellow, ref just couldn’t be arsed with a crazy spud man getting in his face so he let it slide.

Edited by seanfox778

On Wednesday, January 03, 2018 at 22:42, Vacamion said:

I know it had a good ending, but it wasn’t a brilliant game - it was decent but not outstanding.

Sky’s commentators bigging up their product there...

Harry Kane.....is just a great Striker.!!! 

I hope, he can get some good service for England, hes a certain scorer..

Keep fit lad, Its great to see how you have developed....

You might be Englands best chance of getting near to the WC finals.

we fans in the past, fancied Rooney, but you in contrast know where the goal is..

Forget about free-kicks and corners..judt concentrate being a skillfull  bullhead No9!!!

I hope you reach that record...!!!

1 hour ago, foxfanazer said:

Take Kane out of the equation and Son is definitely there best player. Miles ahead of Dele ‘man child’ Alli

Doesn’t seem like a snide either

Hes their next most IN FORM player, not their 2nd best player.

There is a difference.

3 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

Rooney is finished

Not yet, still has plenty to offer. Most productive Toffee this season.

I'd rather put the blame on the rest of the Everton team - so bad, no change of manager can alter that perception. They need to get rid of a lot of deadwood in that organization.

9th in the table and a goal difference of -13! lol

3 hours ago, Babylon said:

Don't think I've ever seen Son play badly, top quality... to think he cost less than Slim and Iheanacho. :unsure:

He's running like an engine, hardly ever stutters. What Asian players may lack in skill and flair, they make up for with their workrate. Just look at Okazaki. He's relentless.

As far as the transfer fee is concerned, two years ago Son was the most expensive Asian footballer ever. He'd easily cost £30m to £40m in today's market.

So, a bit unfair a comparison with Slimani and Iheanacho. Also plays in a different position compared to these two.

6 minutes ago, sdb said:

How can you be sure of that?

I can’t be 100% certain. Neither can you.

But Bong was getting up in Rodriguez’s grille and Rodriguez did not appear to say much, he appeared to mime Bong having smelly breath.

Of course I stand to be corrected.  If Rodriguez has been racist, they should throw the book at him.

On the other hand, it would do a great disservice to genuine victims of racism if Bong falsely accused Rodriguez of racism just because he was having a disagreement with him.

Edited by Vacamion