Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

1 minute ago, foxy boxing said:

Arsenal Wenger really is like the person at the end of a party who just refuses point blank to leave and go home or find another party to enjoy and let the owners clear up the mess he has made.

They play the best football though ©

5 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Can we catch arsenal, it isn’t beyond us I don’t think 

the Arse have to drop away points to the Bournemouth level clubs for us to catch them.   :)

I did not enjoy that lttle debacle for the usual reasons (Sanchez hate, Wenger fatigue, AFTV comedy). 

Something else is afoot.  Our St Paddy’s match just could be a gripping one …

They’re definitely a club on the decline. Will almost certainly lose Sanchez and Ozil and then players like Lacazette won’t want to stick around if they sell their best players. Will also be hard to attract top class players.

Not beyond the realms of possibility that they will just become another mid table club

It's a shame we aren't a bit more consistent. Arsenal I think will stumble to 6th, a way behind whoever comes 5th (which I'm not even ruling Chelsea out on yesterdays performance). With a bit more consistency from us they'd be catchable.

If we don't beat them this year we never will.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

It's a shame we aren't a bit more consistent. Arsenal I think will stumble to 6th, a way behind whoever comes 5th (which I'm not even ruling Chelsea out on yesterdays performance). With a bit more consistency from us they'd be catchable.

If we don't beat them this year we never will.

Those Palace and Watford games really stand out as missed chances

Edited by foxfanazer
  • Like 4