Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

I know he's not a Fox anymore, but will Barkley's move mean less time for Drinky? Imagine. He's a young, talented footballer who has been in the England squad and yet he's spending an awful amount of time on the bench....

1 hour ago, Tanya said:

I know he's not a Fox anymore, but will Barkley's move mean less time for Drinky? Imagine. He's a young, talented footballer who has been in the England squad and yet he's spending an awful amount of time on the bench....

He must have realised the situation when he made his Faustian deal.

Chelsea are inadvertently fvcking up England for the summer what with buying all these average English players, and our goony manager's want to pick 'big club players'. Let's put it this way, Barkley was a bench player at the start of the week - he'll be a starter now. 

3 hours ago, Tanya said:

He sold his soul for money, not realistic expectations of game time.

3 hours ago, KFS said:

Chelsea are inadvertently fvcking up England for the summer what with buying all these average English players, and our goony manager's want to pick 'big club players'. Let's put it this way, Barkley was a bench player at the start of the week - he'll be a starter now. 

Unfair criticism imo considering Southgate prefers Livermore to the likes of Drinkwater & Wilshere because he's playing every week. Barkley won't be going to Russia

On 05/01/2018 at 09:55, Tuna said:

Ross Barkley to Chelsea, pretty well a done deal. Thoughts? Can't see him playing much there If I'm honest.

Not that I care but Everton must be well pleased - Chelsea offered 30mill in the last window and he turned the move down . Now gone for half that :o

Liverpool won't replace Coutinho, they've just got Lallana back and Keita is signing at the end of the season.

If they go for anyone it will probably be Lemar.

22 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Liverpool won't replace Coutinho, they've just got Lallana back and Keita is signing at the end of the season.

If they go for anyone it will probably be Lemar.

think this is the most likely. If Sanchez goes to City though i can see Arsenak coming in for him, if Lemar has already gone.

6 minutes ago, Wookie said:

Had it coming. There's no excuses for him as he's had loads of time and spent loads of cash. Initially did alright but they're horrific and regularly get battered.

He did alright with someone else's team and has since built this shite. Only lost Arnautovic of the players you'd think he'd wanna keep, so the rest of the squad is his vision, and it looks terrible. Wasted millions on players who he doesn't use anymore too like Imbula and Berahino whilst selling reliable pros like Walters and Bardsley.