Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

6 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Wanting to keep that mini gap to Everton but i cant bring myself to want a Spurs win.

Nothing is worth cheering for spurs !!

Hate yourself in the Morning.

Edited by gurru991
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, sk3since03 said:

Anybody else think Sigurdsson is complete waste at Everton?

Sad to see such a quality player chasing the ball around like a lost dog

Gotta hold my hands up, I was massively disappointed we didn't try harder for him - Still am to an extent, but at the same time it looks like we dodged a bullet.

I don't think he's simply turned shit but it's certainly not worked/working out for him.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

Gotta hold my hands up, I was massively disappointed we didn't try harder for him - Still am to an extent, but at the same time it looks like we dodged a bullet.

I don't think he's simply turned shit but it's certainly not worked/working out for him.

I was pretty gutted we didn't grab him

Your only as good as your team mates really does seem to apply at Everton though! They’re complete garbage 

9 minutes ago, seanfox778 said:

That pirouette from Son was great before the goal.

Kane and Alli get a lot of the plaudits but Son is a bloody brilliant player in my opinion. Makes a lot of things happen for Spurs.

• Like 2

It shows up the lack of quality in the league that an Allardyce team is in the top half. It’s bad enough the same tired names revolve around the bottom half sides but Hodgson, Moyes, Allardyce and Pardew have all brought a change in fortune to their clubs to some extent.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wookie said:

It shows up the lack of quality in the league that an Allardyce team is in the top half. It’s bad enough the same tired names revolve around the bottom half sides but Hodgson, Moyes, Allardyce and Pardew have all brought a change in fortune to their clubs to some extent.

Totally agree. Bit of an indictment really isn't it?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Can’t knock Kane’s goal scoring record as a goals a goal at the end of the day but I would be interested in seeing how many of his goals are tap ins 

If they were the only types of goals he scored it’d be something his detractors would criticise him for but it isn’t the case, he can score all

sorts of goals. I don’t like him personally but he’s proved me wrong time and time again with his ability.