Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

58 minutes ago, norwichfox said:

At least he'll be near the Family that he was so keen to leave Leicester for when he gets the boot.....not a bit of sympathy from me if he does.

Lacked ambition. At our strongest point, we had the biggest pulling power in our history all at his disposal and he walked away.

I'd have him back but I have to question why he left.

Perhaps he didn't see eye to eye with Ranieri, Ranieri wanted it to do it his way and it went downhill, perhaps Walsh saw it coming :dunno: but I'm sorry I don't buy the moving nearer to his family line for one second - It's England, no where is far away and his job involves travelling anyway.

1 hour ago, sk3since03 said:

Not very fond of Spurs but they play excellent footy. Would be good to see them win the league at some point 

Behave pls

If they were giving league titles for being in form for several games and playing 'impressive football', these Pottychino's bottlers would be the champions already lol