Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

Just now, Facecloth said:

That's a red for Valencia surely. Foot at head height is dangerous play, even if he didn't intend to kick Atsu in the head, that's what we were told at the start of the season.

amazed it hasn't even seen a card.

Pawson has been appalling today. Only thing he's got right is the Smalling dive.

Just now, StanSP said:

amazed it hasn't even seen a card.

Pawson has been appalling today. Only thing he's got right is the Smalling dive.

He's been woeful. Like Neville said on the Gayle penalty shout, ok he might have thought it was outside the box, but how has he not even given a foul?

Is it just me in doom monger post thrashing self pity, or are we absolutely 100% still in danger. Someone said above about teams getting wins out of nowhere, and now we're just nine points from the bottom three.

Of course we could win the next three and I'll be told to calm the heck down, but if we continue like we did against Everton and Swansea, I'd get uncomfortable...

12 minutes ago, Footballwipe said:

Is it just me in doom monger post thrashing self pity, or are we absolutely 100% still in danger. Someone said above about teams getting wins out of nowhere, and now we're just nine points from the bottom three.

Of course we could win the next three and I'll be told to calm the heck down, but if we continue like we did against Everton and Swansea, I'd get uncomfortable...

Swansea was annoying as we should have been 2or 3 up at HT but they are right in form at the moment and we were Riyadless .

We have much better players than any of the sides in the bottom half and as long as we don't sustain too many injuries to key players we should be fine - no?