Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

6 hours ago, Tuna said:

Salah misses a lot of chances...if he was more clinical he'd have about 30 goals this season already.

He knows how to get into the right positions, sure he misses a few but he is 100% class..     Very, Very, Good !!

Sane back in training earlier than expected.

Looks like Riyad would have been making those comfy seats his own earlier than expected if he had of left the other week.

Is it just me or do the Man City players get over injurys really quickly? Or is it just Pep making the most of it, moaning about it, claiming the injuries are really bad then bang all of sudden they're back.

• Like 1

Didn't know John Carver was the WBA assistant manager until seeing him with Pardew on the Stamford Bridge pitch just.

No need to panic for WBA, then, with the "best manager/assistant manager in the league" in charge of the team..:whistle:

Edited by Wymeswold fox

12 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

If west brom don't get a result tonight i can see them going down, which is gonna be a piss off for their fans when it's looking likely wolves and villa will get promoted.

Likewise if West Brom win or maybe even draw it's surely curtains for Conte.

Come on Chelsea, sack him! I wanna be fake outraged.

:fc:
Edited by Matt

40 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

If west brom don't get a result tonight i can see them going down, which is gonna be a piss off for their fans when it's looking likely wolves and villa will get promoted.

They will need an amazing run to finish the season out of the drop zone. I personally don't see it happening.

4 minutes ago, Gerard said:

Sturridge is 28, he doesn't seem to have been around that long. I thought he was about 23,24.

That's prob because you only get to see him a few times a year ?

What a waste of a wage he is. 

• Like 1