Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

Nobody called Spurs the most "attractive" team. The media have been all over Man City this season, and rightfully so.

Weller54 is obsessed with Spurs.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Well done WBA for winning Man City the league just like Chelsea won us the league. That's how it works right?

Yeah that winds me up a little too. Obviously the Hazard goal was the moment the title was confirmed, and I'll always remember that moment, but it's only because of tv scheduling. Man City won the league by being the better team all season and had all the games kicked off at the same time it'd have been the win against Spurs everyone would have been talking about taking them over the line.

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

Thierry Henry’s GLISTENING FRICKIN BEARD is a thing of wonder.

Its not just beard oil.

He must have put glitter in there.

I hadn't spotted the glistening until now. Now I can't stop looking! lol

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

Thierry Henry’s GLISTENING FRICKIN BEARD is a thing of wonder.

Its not just beard oil.

He must have put glitter in there.

I just said exactly the same thing! Why would anyone want a glittery beard :rolleyes:

8 minutes ago, Nigel Graham Pearson said:

All this focus on the title win takes attention away from man yew losing to the worst team in the league at home. Another Mourinho masterclass I suppose, @the fox?

He'll have an excuse, and it won't be his fault,  maybe the rain was too wet. 

29 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Well done WBA for winning Man City the league just like Chelsea won us the league. That's how it works right?

Thierry Henry nailed it for me when he said Jay Rodriguez didn't win Man City the title, they won it themselves over the season. Still fvcks me off now when I hear people say Hazard won us the title.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Thierry Henry nailed it for me when he said Jay Rodriguez didn't win Man City the title, they won it themselves over the season. Still fvcks me off now when I hear people say Hazard won us the title.

As did mourinho when Shreeves decided to try and provoke. 

'Darren Moore has taken two matches to equal Alan Pardew's total number of Premier League wins (one in 18 games) as West Brom manager.'

But yet Pardew may well join a club that's sacked their manager too quickly..

16 minutes ago, The Guvnor said:

No , can't stand the arrogant , self important pri#k.

Then I feel for you. I really do. If you can't differentiate the man from the job then you must hate a hell of alot of people. Funny thing isn't it that people are talking about mourinho and not the fact his players fluffed however many opportunities. Exactly the opposite of what we heard on here yesterday. 

Wether you like him or not. Mourinho is one of the best at what he does. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1