Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Who do you want Summer 2017

17 minutes ago, gcxttle said:

Agree, Amartey and N'Didi has little passing ability. I think Mendy does but we haven't seen him fully fit yet so we can't make a judgement on him. 

Ndidi is fine but we need someone next to him comfortable on the ball and can go forward. Ndidi can be the 'destroyer' while silva can be that deep lying play maker that drives forward. 

34 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

Ndidi is fine but we need someone next to him comfortable on the ball and can go forward. Ndidi can be the 'destroyer' while silva can be that deep lying play maker that drives forward. 

Can't see Silva happening now, maybe last season because of the champions league but we made a right balls up of the summer transfer window. 

Mbodji at centre half and Seri at centre mid from those we've been linked with are the ones that jump out as tidy possibilities in areas we desperately need to look at.

I'd love us to go after Tom Cairney in all, but I'm not sure where he'd fit in really. I'd like to see Tom Lawrence get a pre-season with us too.

We should go for Wylan Cyprien, 22, attacking midfielder, doesn't fall over, can take a freekick and pretty silky. Apparently plays quite deep for Nice too. 

I know YouTube montages are not exactly great, but here we go - 

I think we need to spend some serious cash or find some crazy gems or both.

We need 2 young CB's, a RB, a creative CM, a number 10 that can play CM/FWD and an outright striker.

And that's if nobody leaves.

I'd like to see players brought in that we can not just use in current first team formations but will enable us to play with quality in 3 differing systems say a 352 451 and a 442.

4 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

I think we need to spend some serious cash or find some crazy gems or both.

We need 2 young CB's, a RB, a creative CM, a number 10 that can play CM/FWD and an outright striker.

And that's if nobody leaves.

I'd like to see players brought in that we can not just use in current first team formations but will enable us to play with quality in 3 differing systems say a 352 451 and a 442.

Think we should only buy one centre back, a young(er) right back, and a #10. If Musa and Mendy leave then I'd replace them but other than that I don't think we need to make massive changes personally

Just now, TJB-fox said:

Think we should only buy one centre back, a young(er) right back, and a #10. If Musa and Mendy leave then I'd replace them but other than that I don't think we need to make massive changes personally

We need to shake this squad up a bit and make them earn their starting places - right now they can perform however they like without the consequences of a real class talent just waiting on the bench for them to slip up.

Just now, AmarteyAndChill said:

Why?

Because he's one of the most talented young English left-backs as of late?

I wonder whether he'd be able on the right flank also - imagine having two hot English prospects with Chilwell and Taylor at the same club...

Guest CityFan 06
4 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

I'd love us to go for Leeds' left-back Charlie Taylor at some stage.

In addition to this, I also like the look of Hull's Andrew Robertson. He looks a good player from what I've seen. 

51 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Because he's one of the most talented young English left-backs as of late?

I wonder whether he'd be able on the right flank also - imagine having two hot English prospects with Chilwell and Taylor at the same club...

Taylor is 23 and will be 24 by the time the season is up and running properly.

Bit of a stretch to call him a hot prospect.

I agree on Deeney. Always been a fan of his, good premier league player with leadership qualities and would bag goals in our team. Can't see him leaving Watford though.

Obvious one but Sigurdsson, what a coup he'd be playing behind Vardy.

Defence wise I'd get another right back to challenge Simpson. Fonsu Mensah perhaps?

Also welcoming back Lawrence and James, that'd be like two new signings for us. If recruitment is done right this summer we'd be aiming for top 8 at least.

4 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

We need to shake this squad up a bit and make them earn their starting places - right now they can perform however they like without the consequences of a real class talent just waiting on the bench for them to slip up.

Agreed but bringing in 6,7,8 different players isn't needed at premier league level. We're at the stage now where 2/3 good signings a year will set us in good stead. 

8 minutes ago, M0901 said:

I agree on Deeney. Always been a fan of his, good premier league player with leadership qualities and would bag goals in our team. Can't see him leaving Watford though.

Obvious one but Sigurdsson, what a coup he'd be playing behind Vardy.

Defence wise I'd get another right back to challenge Simpson. Fonsu Mensah perhaps?

Also welcoming back Lawrence and James, that'd be like two new signings for us. If recruitment is done right this summer we'd be aiming for top 8 at least.

We won't get top 8 with the likes of deeney, James,Lawrence and Fosu mensahlol

Archived