Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Kasper wanted by Man Utd & Man City

3 hours ago, splinterdream said:

Joe hart for Kasper swap.....that's crazy, Kasper a far better keeper. Hart was always over hyped imo, we'd be totally mugged off with that and I'd be well annoyed. I do accept though that we'll lose Kasper but it should be for mega money and we should sign Pickford as replacement 

Come on he ain't that fookin bad !! ...   If Kasper wants to go I think we would be lucky to get Hart ...   you seem to assume that we can pick and choose new players ...   I wish !   We could easily end up with some right old sh1te and then you might think differently.

4 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

They did a lap of appreciation?

Yes they did and he was front and centre

thing is, he had no family members there at all. Not even his dad. Would have thought if that was his curtain call here after so many years that at least his old man would turn up. After all, he attends plenty of home games during the season. 

I'm encouraged that at the moment, there is no feeling on his part that he is going. Contrast that with the size of the mahrez entourage and that says riyad is already packing!!

4 minutes ago, Moksky said:

I don't know whether this has been posted on here, but he's got rid of his agent recently and got a new one . Tells you everything 

It's been stated and restated. His contract with his agent ran out, so he found a new one. He didn't really"get rid". 

3 minutes ago, Moksky said:

I don't know whether this has been posted on here, but he's got rid of his agent recently and got a new one . Tells you everything 

agents do more than transfer negotiations surely? there could be plenty of reasons why he got a new agent. how do we know he didn't fall out with his previous agent, for example.

Just now, Innovindil said:

It's been stated and restated. His contract with his agent ran out, so he found a new one. He didn't really"get rid". 

Ok cool, I haven't read everything on here, I do know he wasn't happy with him, that's for sure. 

13 hours ago, Moksky said:

Ok cool, I haven't read everything on here, I do know he wasn't happy with him, that's for sure. 

My understanding, based on something on here so grain of salt, is he changed one of two agents, based on the advice of the other agent.

Don't agents negotiate sponsorships, too? Kasper might just think he should be getting better deals in that area.

In any event, he's one of the best paid gk's in the league, most suited to a counter-attacking game, and on a longterm contract, with owners who don't need cash.

30 minutes ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

My understanding, based on something on here so grain of salt, is he changed one of two agents, based on the advice of the other agent.

Don't agents negotiate sponsorships, too? Kasper might just think he should be getting better deals in that area.

In any event, he's one of the best paid gk's in the league, most suited to a counter-attacking game, and on a longterm contract, with owners who don't need cash.

Can't imagine many GKs earning £80k p/w +. Maybe de Gea and Courtois?

1 minute ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

I'd say he earns more than Lloris, I reckon Cech, Courtois and de Gea will earn more though.

I assume he will earn more than Lloris, with the Tottenham wages and bonus are constructed. Eriksen is on £33k roughly a week...

8 hours ago, Ashley said:

I assume he will earn more than Lloris, with the Tottenham wages and bonus are constructed. Eriksen is on £33k roughly a week...

Lloris was Spurs highest paid player -(90k) this time last year. That's changed now. I think harry is on 120k. 

90k is still a little bit higher than kasper is probably on and i think lloris renegotiated a new deal earlier this season ??

3 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Lloris was Spurs highest paid player -(90k) this time last year. That's changed now. I think harry is on 120k. 

90k is still a little bit higher than kasper is probably on and i think lloris renegotiated a new deal earlier this season ??

Not sure but majority of Spurs players contracts/wages are made up on bonus so they have to perform well to get the money, great structure more clubs should follow suit. 

4 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Not suited to our style of play - by the time we have evolved to a different style, he will be drawing his pension !

He's exactly suited to our style.

Great shot stopper and his distribution is utterly world class.

Archived