Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Kasper wanted by Man Utd & Man City

All we got to offer him is Club Captain and a bit more money

Winning the league was great but that gives players a feeling of wanting more when it's gone

So expect our better players to go on to pasture new

Which in turn will make Shakespeares chances of becoming manager drop 

7 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Yet Pep said the opposite last Saturday 

He was generally speaking about his quick kicks. To be fair to kasper, we don't play around with it at the back so it's not an aspect where he gets much exposure but his treatment of the ball when he receives it isn't that of a keeper who will build out from the back under pressure.  I appreciate that Pep has seen over playing is dangerous in this league but he will still expect his keeper to play in the neuer style, which means showing being ultra confident in possession of the ball. he's been here a long time and I can't recall him feinting on rushing strikers too often??

2 hours ago, Chico1958 said:

All we got to offer him is Club Captain and a bit more money

Winning the league was great but that gives players a feeling of wanting more when it's gone

So expect our better players to go on to pasture new

Which in turn will make Shakespeares chances of becoming manager drop 

Yeah, I miss the days when nobody above us wanted our players because they were shit.

Well I do think Pep will come in for him and if he wants to go then it's sad but I'd take Hart in part ex if the express is to be believed.... (which it never has been before) he'll count as home grown for Man City too which means room for extra foreign expense in their squad.

5 minutes ago, Strokes said:

Yeah, I miss the days when nobody above us wanted our players because they were shit.

Those were the days.  This thread is so depressing.   How many of us really expect us to recruit well this window?

Players will leave, it will hurt.  Two years ago I was dreaming of being Like Southampton, who were developing good players and having the talent there to promote when they moved.  And performing every season as well.  Let's hope we can emulate that.

To be honest, I'd be happy enough with swapping Kasper for Joe Hart. 

Hart is as good as Kasper IMO. Harts stock has only fallen due to Pepes theory about sweeper keeper. 

We would have to adapt our play if we got Hart, as his distribution is not as good as Kapsers, but so what! Adapting our style will make life interesting. We need to evolve at some stage.

if we can recruit quality like Hart, then we can adapt our style to suit the qualities we have. I just hope we stay at the standard (or ideally improve) what we have

I see a big turnaround in players and therefore style, on the horizon this summer. Interesting times ahead indeed

22 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Not sure about Joe Fart. When Torino's owner says he is disappointed then not sure he is all that. Butland, Chelsea bloke Begovic or Arsenal's backup 

Begovic is a very good shout. I do like Kieran Westwood too. Didn't really set the division alight with Sunderland but has had a good season with Wednesday and comes across well in the games I've seen. We need an influential keeper to replace one whose mere presence quite clearly inspires those around him. 

1 hour ago, FoxinNotts said:

To be honest, I'd be happy enough with swapping Kasper for Joe Hart. 

Hart is as good as Kasper IMO. Harts stock has only fallen due to Pepes theory about sweeper keeper. 

We would have to adapt our play if we got Hart, as his distribution is not as good as Kapsers, but so what! Adapting our style will make life interesting. We need to evolve at some stage.

if we can recruit quality like Hart, then we can adapt our style to suit the qualities we have. I just hope we stay at the standard (or ideally improve) what we have

I see a big turnaround in players and therefore style, on the horizon this summer. Interesting times ahead indeed

Hart is awful. He is crap for England and has been crap at torino. 

24 minutes ago, ozvaldo said:

If he goes, and Mahrez follows, plus with Huth, Fuchs and Wes getting on, we start to look a lot less solid.  

Would love him him to stay and to be our captain.  

That's the only thing I can see being able to convice kasper to stay and that is to give him the captain armband. Which would spell the end of Morgan.

Joe hart for Kasper swap.....that's crazy, Kasper a far better keeper. Hart was always over hyped imo, we'd be totally mugged off with that and I'd be well annoyed. I do accept though that we'll lose Kasper but it should be for mega money and we should sign Pickford as replacement 

10 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

If kasper goes to Man City I wouldn't say no to Joe Hart coming here as Kaspers replacement !!

I just can't see him going to Man City. Pep would burst a blood vessle watching Schmeichel lose possession with his kicks.

I can only see him going abroad this Summer as most CL teams do not need new keepers.

Archived