Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Leicester City's 2017/18 kits thread

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

It's not wank. Same template as the home kit, little different though.. 

Just think of teams who have had those colours recently.. they're from Britian.. Put 2 and 2 together... 

The home kit is wank... 

9 hours ago, Samilktray said:

Just give us a pink kit. I swear we're the only club in the world other than Burnley who never try anything interesting with our away kits 

tbf i agree with you there, i think doing a one off pink kit for a season would be good idea with a certain amount per shirt going to Charity 

hopefully the template will be the same as the Arsenal home shirt,

Our new kit isn't really that great - the kits are so cheap in terms of materials they are a little embarrassing.

Id love an alternative kit that fits well without a silly collar or crap graphics made by Nike or Addidas with the old running fox emblem on it and possibly a star over the top - something to give a nod to our title win.

Wouldn't mind that as long as the badge isn't monochrome

Haven't seen it but have heard for a while from my peoples that there will be a different version of the crest on this black shirt (the "slight tweak" I mentioned in my earlier post).

The club's IG post contradicts that, so we'll see!

Who has our new home kit is it true it's slot tighter than other seasons despite you picking up the same 'size'? 

I got the new Kasabian top for Glasgow at the Weekend and I'm 2 sizes bigger in them than what I normally wear. 

23 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Who has our new home kit is it true it's slot tighter than other seasons despite you picking up the same 'size'? 

I got the new Kasabian top for Glasgow at the Weekend and I'm 2 sizes bigger in them than what I normally wear. 

Accept it Ash, you've put on weight!

7 minutes ago, kyleolly said:

Maybe it's just on the shoulder like the arsenal 3rd kit not all the way down the arm like the home kit

It’s all the way down on all of Arsenal’s kits too mate... they’ve been shafted too this year to be fair! Only thing unique they have is a collar, they have the arm flaps as well.

10 minutes ago, AjcW said:

It’s all the way down on all of Arsenal’s kits too mate... they’ve been shafted too this year to be fair! Only thing unique they have is a collar, they have the arm flaps as well.

Oh right on the image I saw it just looked like it was on the shoulder, I wonder how many of the 37 clubs will have the same black kit as ours tomorrow 

Archived